Premium: New Monthly Premium Collectable!

hrtbrk

This is so cute! I wish it matched my customisations. Such a nice little perk though! :D

It seems like TNT is going down a list of some sort. No one is quite sure how it was generated- whether alphabetically by username, how long they've had Premium, their payment cycles (1 month, 4 month, yearly, etc). There are lots of Premium people still without, so don't worry. You should get it by sometime tonight!

I just got on Neo to see a NM from TNT. And....sure enough there was a new item in my Inventory! How cute! Not as big of a fan of handheld plushies as I am wearables though , but I'll hold onto it. :)

I've been seriously thinking about getting Premium for that 5th pet slot since TNT offered that Christmas discount.

This is another little push in that direction haha But very nice marketing move TNT. I see what you did there hurr

I was scared when I saw the message from TNT thinking, 'what have I done wrong?!' only to find it was about the collectable, haha

Haha I was like that too when I received the bonus NC from the Gift of NC. All filled with dread & then a huge sigh of relief lol

About this, I have tried to add it to my baby hissi, and it is grayed out in the customization..... anyone else having problems adding this to a pet? Maybe it just doesn't go with a baby hissi, but I think i would match my layout :/

About this, I have tried to add it to my baby hissi, and it is grayed out in the customization..... anyone else having problems adding this to a pet? Maybe it just doesn't go with a baby hissi, but I think i would match my layout :/

Unfortunately pets that need special customisation cannot hold things in their hands, which is silly because it looks like they are able to and should. I know how you feel, I wish my Maraquan Uni could hold a trident or a sword.