Mysterious picture on Facebook

dummydumpty

A new picture was published on their facebook today!

546961_10151377707611005_1908798898_n.jpg

Dr. Frank Sloth isn't about to be overshadowed by a mysterious image of Kanrik [...]

It's the same picture with Sloth pasted on the front but there are a few hints that something is coming very soon now! The two images with captions, the editorial, the daily question the other day...

A new picture was published on their facebook today!

It's the same picture with Sloth pasted on the front but there are a few hints that something is coming very soon now! The two images with captions, the editorial, the daily question the other day...

Yay! This is so beyond exciting! Thanks for the update as always Hrtbrk. :)

From the latest editorial: "If you're a Kanrik fan, you may get a peek at him during the upcoming months. You didn't hear it from us, though! ;)"

TNT is being very suspicious, and I smell a plot.

I just read the comic from the Hannah and the Ice Caves plot, and the end of it... it certainly hints at a possible sequel. I'm getting fairly excited now. I've never seriously involved myself in a plot.

This was discovered over Tumblr, so I thought I'd share it here if you haven't seen it.

In the recent Editorial:

It seems Tyrannia is still stuck in the stone age (bu dum ts). Faerieland has had TWO remodels, plus there was Krawk Island and Roo Island -- not to mention the remodels that happened eons ago. Why no Tyrannian love? D: ~sdspj

Oh, don't worry. We haven't forgotten about Tyrannia. ;) Actually, there have been whispers of strange things happening there. Hopefully we'll know more soon!

The period in "there." links to another image:

everyoneisinvitedtothepicnic.jpg

Ohhh! Sneaky TNT! What species is that... thing... on the right?

I recognize Hagan, yurble and elephante...

It looks kind of like a Poogle to me... the stripes on the head and the ears are Poogleish.

Meridell/Tyrannia(/Darigan?) war? Sounds good to me! And all those areas could definitely do with a map update, too! :P

EDIT: What's the one on the far left? I'm thinking an ogrin, but it doesn't look quite right...

Yay! Thank you Hrtbrk and Dummydumpty for the exciting info. I'm glad you guys researched it. :) I'm beyond excited, but sadly... since I just did a custom draik for my dream pet, I won't have the np's to train my pet. :( really sucks, because I know this is more than likely involving the BD.

If anyone has any suggestions for me, could you please PM me? This would be my first plot aside from Altador plot and I'd really LOVE to participate!

Wooowww I am so excited!!! I have done the Moltarra plot, faeries run and of course altador. Plus the krawk island revamp plot. I hope its a plot!!

Although if it is something to do with the battledome I'm pretty much stuffed :sad01_anim:

I've only been a part of a couple plots with battling, and I have never had a battle pet before this past year. So everyone that's concerned because they haven't been training- don't fret! :) There are several decent cheap weapons that you can buy- several came free with the Advent Calendar. There have always been easy and hard opponents- maybe you won't be able to fight all of the opponents, but you can definitely do some, regardless of how weak your pet is, you can do some of them! :)

{Remember that you can always borrow someone's else stronger pet or stronger equipment too.}

TNT try to balance things between puzzle and battle in general. They put a cap to the amount of battle that counts towards plot points too. Just do as much as possible, and you should get decent prizes in the end.

I never participated in a plot before (except Altador), so that's good to know!

I was wondering though, for those who did, how well trained was your pet at the time? How did they fare? Fighting opponents meant more points or rewards, right? A better trophy? :O

Well, from what I remember from the Faerie's Ruin and the Battle for Meridell, there were different levels of baddies. For tFR they came in waves, so you couldn't just battle whenever you wanted, you had to wait for a wave to show up. I imagine that will be different with the new BD though. But yeah, you would fight the opponents over and over, which would get you more points. Eventually, because of the HP increasing, they would become too strong to battle. That is different in the new BD though, so I don't know how they'll change it.

But yes. Generally speaking, the more battling you can do, the more points you'll get, which means you'll get a better trophy. But I very much doubt that the ONLY way to get points will be through battling. There will probably be puzzles and stuff as well. :)