Holiday Wings or Carnival Wings ?

Angeló

I'm really torn between Golden Holiday Wings and Carnival Wings as a Christmas gift for myself my pets (mainly Alsou & Peopha will take turns wearing them) ...

On one hand : Holiday Wings look great , and are limited edition , but they look a bit "heavy"

The Carnival wings are more ... flexible and dynamic ...

mall_wings_xmas.gifmall_wings_carnival.gif

Hmmmm... I think I prefer the Carnival Wings myself, and I reckon they'd go with both pets colours beautifully!

I like the shape of the Holiday wings more, and those are readily available, Carnival has just retired, hasn't it? It'd be easier to get the Holiday wings. But, the Holiday wings are seasonal, and the Carnival wings could be worn any time of year.

I think I like the Carnival wings more. If you decide to go with the Holiday ones, make sure you purchase them before they retire on January 6, 2013 or you'll miss out on them. :)

Definitely the Carnival Wings! I've had them on my RG blumaroo ever since I painted her - they just look really really nice. :)

I like the shape of the Holiday wings more, and those are readily available, Carnival has just retired, hasn't it? It'd be easier to get the Holiday wings. But, the Holiday wings are seasonal, and the Carnival wings could be worn any time of year.

the Carnival Superpack did recently retire, but it didn't include the wings, which were not part of the Superpack. Items that did retire were the jacket, pants, shoes, background and the LE item (gloves)

i personally like the carnival wings ;) although it depends on what you want to do with it, i also really love the delicate lace wings, and TNT have released a few NP animated ones as well :)

I like wings that flutter a bit so my vote goes to the holiday wings c:

i also really love the delicate lace wings, and TNT have released a few NP animated ones as well :)

Me too! I think the lace wings are really beautifully done c:

thanks a lot Miriam for the gift .. I will treasure it forever :D

I wanted to get the Carnival Headdress to complement the Wings ... then I stumbled upon a Regal Altador Dress ... in my mind Peopha is a Queen of Altador so I got it for her !!!

• 4 weeks later...

Both are beautiful, tough call, but I'd have to say The Carnival wings

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic is now answered and will be closed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.