What are you currently watching?

Tsalagi_Phoenix

So my boyfriend and I started a new show tonight, it's a Netflix original called Hemlock Grove. It's really weird, but I really like it. Ill post more once I get through the first few episodes.

Oh my goodness, Hemlock Grove is a trainwreck. But I had to watch the entire season through because I needed to know what it was they were trying to do. Drive me nuts, is what. They're not going to get good ratings because they show is great, they're going to get good ratings because they write the weirdest stuff they gives people morbid fascination. Though I must say there are a few bright spots, like Lili Taylor being a cool gypsy, and Shelly being a cool and unique character. Over all though, if you haven't started watching it -- steer clear.

On a happier, more recommendable note, I just started watching Fringe and I absolutely adore it. I'm only into the first two episodes but the premise is so cool and the cast is amazing. Walter Bishop is one of the more interesting characters I've experienced in a while. I am hesitant to delve into a J.J. Abrams show because that stuff always gets weird (and I know Fringe gets weird) but I'm looking forward to the ride.

I'm such a dork, but I'm actually watching really old episodes of Degrassi. As in the old school Degrassi, not the new crap. >.< Lol. Why am I still such a kid at heart? That being said I've also been watching A LOT of Game of Thrones. Amazing show and it helps keep me busy until the new season for American Horror Story. :D

I'm such a dork, but I'm actually watching really old episodes of Degrassi. As in the old school Degrassi, not the new crap. >.< Lol. Why am I still such a kid at heart? That being said I've also been watching A LOT of Game of Thrones. Amazing show and it helps keep me busy until the new season for American Horror Story. :D

Nothing wrong with being a kid at heart! I love babysitting for one of my friends bc her kids are in love with the shows I used to watch as a kid! Like Hey Arnold! And Rugrats =] and I'm not afraid to admit that I occasionally watch episodes of My Little Pony on Netflix LOL

on topic, I'm currently watching season 7, disc 2 of House, M.D. I love this show! Best Amazon deal I've ever gotten! And I also started re-watching season 1 of Grey's Anatomy on Netflix when I'm hanging out at my parents' house =D

DEGRASSI! Such a good show. I haven't seen it in so long! They had the first couple of seasons on Netflix for a while, but they took them down.

I really need to watch Game of Thrones! I've only heard good things about it. We'll see, though. There are so many shows I want to watch and I'm hesitant to start a bunch of new ones right now. But the new season of Arrested Development comes out in a week, so I'm really looking forward to that!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm watching the first season of Orphan Black. So good, a bit clunky with it's humour sometimes but as a thriller tv show, it is excellent. Does a lot of things you wouldn't expect and they don't fall into the trap of having cliche problems that some shows do (People make really bad cover stories and the other characters DON'T fall for it). It's not dragged out with its mysteries either.

I started watching Sherlock on a whim, and I'm absolutely hooked now. Pity there are only 6 episodes. The writing is brilliant, and Sherlock himself is hilarious.

Steven Moffat is a fantastic writer, no matter what show it is. :D

Dr. Who, Copper (so excited it's back on!) And I HAVE not seen the latest season of Who. I'm waiting to buy it. And I really like House Hunters International. >.> Or at least I do right now.

Dr. Who, Copper (so excited it's back on!) And I HAVE not seen the latest season of Who. I'm waiting to buy it. And I really like House Hunters International. >.> Or at least I do right now.

I haven't been able to see the 7th season of Doctor Who yet, either. D: I'm eagerly awaiting the Netflix release of the episodes.

My current tv obsession is Law & Order: SVU. I kid you not when I admit to having watched seven full seasons in less than a month. I think my avatar says it all.

7a006c16b530c1c83a0d28a47b0b22f3.jpg

I haven't been able to see the 7th season of Doctor Who yet, either. D: I'm eagerly awaiting the Netflix release of the episodes.

It's so awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Netflix, as much as people hate on it is pretty great imo.

I have the Doctor's gallifreyan name as my background. >.> I really need to watch the older Doctor's. My father LOVED the show. I have a picture of him holding my in a very 1980s Dr. Who shirt. :P

• 1 month later...

I am watching some anime shows (Naruto Shippuuden, One Piece, Shugo Chara and Fairy Tail for the moment) and I am watching Doctor Who, but I'm still at the very first episodes that are still in black and white.

There are a lot more shows that I follow or want to see, but I'm waiting for more episodes to come out before I start watching again. (Psych, Monk, Scrubs, Battlestar Galactica, ...)