Single / In A Relationship ?

Angeló

Just curious who here is single and who is in a relationship ...

I am currently single ... it seems I can't find a really "normal" woman ... every girl I meet has tons of problems and can't handle a relationship ... and I always end up being hurt

I'm really sick of the "it's not you , it's me" line ...

I'm in a relationship. :laughingsmiley: We've been together for 4+ years now. He's from Russia and a very sweet guy. He's grown so much though, he used to be a little taller than me now he is a lot! (He was 18 I was 19 when we began dating - we're now 22 and 23 respectively.)

I was in a long-term one from high school too with this guy named Geoff. It didn't turn out well. He had dumped me.

It was an over the internet relationship

how do these things work anyway ? i don't know how it's possible to have a relationship on the internet

We've been together for 4+ years now.

I'm really happy for you RayRay :)

how do these things work anyway ? i don't know how it's possible to have a relationship on the internet

Kind of the point. It was nice to have someone to talk to, but in the end, I just had to move on.

Still hurt, though.

I shouldn't act so cheery about it. Like any relationship, it has it's ups and downs. But it's been going strong. I've only been in two real relationships. I had, at one point, an online relationship which fell apart when my need for one slowed down. (Ie; I became very social and spent a lot of time in reality, hence, no time for online relationship.)

Online relationships are great if they can result in a physical one. That sense of touch is needed. I feel like unless you live close or plan to move together, it's going to be extremely difficult!

And I agree, we women are insane. We over think things. We give men the silent treatment which is borderline abusive. We play mind games with our friends and boyfriends, and we also talk far often. I'm not saying all women are evil, but we definitely carry some mind tricks.

xD I'm sorry your relationship had ended, but it's for the better. Try to remember we do have good qualities: always keeping our men company. n_n Always good for talking with!

I've been single quite a while now. I honestly have no real interest in being a relationship. I know I'd eventually like to get married and have kids but I enjoy things the way they are too much right now. Trying to find a guy who understands me, wont smother me and actually commit is a lot of work.

I'm in a relationship. My boyfriend and I celebrated our 7th year anniversary in September.

I'm in a relationship with someone that I started dating in high school, and we've been together for almost two and a half years now. I don't think I've ever met someone that GETS me the way he does, you know? And vice versa. We're both in college and go to universities in different cities, but I think if you're committed enough to work at and maintain a long-distance relationship that it's definitely possible :) it's not easy but it's worth it!

I'm in a relationship with my boyfriend of 5 years (will be 6 in January). So him and I have been together since we were both 14.

It's crazy now that I think about it. He was my first boyfriend and I couldn't be happier with him. We have been through a lot together. Seen eachother at are worst and best. We've had some bumps along the way but overall it's been an amazing ride. I just know I will be spending the rest of my life with him.

Angelo, don't worry too much about being single. Enjoy being single, there are a lot of perks to it. When you're single you have time to focus on you and only you. You have time to figure out who you really are, explore your passions etc. When in a relationship everything changes. It's no longer "you" it's "us". As long as you live your passion the right girl will come along. Don't go chasing a relationship and everything will fall into place for you hun. -hugs- I promise one day all the heartbreak will be worth it.

I'm in a relationship, my 3rd serious one... Although I often prefer to claim it's just my second. The first boy I was with for 1.5 years is such a massive jerk. He happened to have threatened to kill me after we broke up and started stalking me everywhere online. I'm still afraid to run into him to date, even though it's been 5 years since we broke up.

My second relationship was great. Some of you may remember I was in a relationship with a Canadian. An internet relationship that worked great for 3 full years. We met for the first time after being in love for about a year, and it was absolutely amazing. I broke up with him in 2011 after not having seen him for about 10 months. It was getting too difficult for me to sit out my time waiting for him. Maybe that was the wrong decision, and I miss talking to him, but I'm happy in my current relationship anyway.

My current relationship started in may 2011 and has been awesome. We're living together right now and planning on getting married/getting children as soon as we're out of college. I've known my boyfriend since 2005 and we have always been great friends... A kiss was the trigger to convert our friendship to a relationship. I don't see any reason for this relationship to end anytime in the near future.

I'm in a relationship and I've been with my partner for 4 years :) I knew him for 2 years before we started 'going out'. It was also just chance that, 2 years into our relationship we ended up going to the same University.