Happy Ogrin Day!

hrtbrk

Oh my...sorry but I really don't know what to think of that Maraquan Ogrin..I love the Skunk...but that Maraquan...like it has an appealing look yet seriously not at the same time. For me anyway.

Oh my...sorry but I really don't know what to think of that Maraquan Ogrin..I love the Skunk...but that Maraquan...like it has an appealing look yet seriously not at the same time. For me anyway.

That's exactly how I feel about it... It looks awful, yet... interestingly appealing.

The Maraquan Ogrin is OK, but I think it should be in a more swimming pose. Just a little disappointed as I love Maraquan pets. But it works, I suppose. The clothes are pretty meh as well.

The Maraquan Ogrin is OK, but I think it should be in a more swimming pose.

That's my thought as well. I think the design is awesome, but it's a shame that it doesn't look like it's actually in water like all the other Maraquan pets.

I love both sets of clothing though- they're lovely!

I was hoping for a more leafy sea dragon look, the lobster/shrimp with a giraffe-like Neopet seems odd. Not a fan. The pose is quite stiff for a Maraquan too.

The Maraquan Origin is painful to look at. Nothing surrounding it appeals to me in the slightest. First, it looks like some sort of alien warrier wearing that helmet. And what's it supposed to be? A shrimp? The colours are very out of place. I feel like the artist just gave up on this one or just didn't have enough time. It's face is a copy and paste, and I never really understood the point to making Maraquan pets look like the others - seeing as their models don't work and they have to manually make the Maraquan clothing work for them.

In my opinion, not a good addition. Just doesn't have the heart like the others have. With the Goldfish Kacheek, you could at least tell the artist had placed a lot of time and effort into it@

Well, I do love the maraquan Ogrin! I agree with some of you, it must be more water-adapted, like floating legs or so, not so static. but I really, really like the colours and the general concept. It is great. The skunk looks lovely too!

The clothing sets... meh... 50/50?

I know what to think about the Maraquan Ogrin - I think it looks awful! It looks like a little kid drew it... :sick01:

Like the skunk though :)

LoL yeahm They eally to re-do some maraquan pets the clothes is ok for me though

I really don't like the Maraquan Ogrin. To me, it looks kind of unimaginative, like a mixture between design and colors that have already been used.

The clothes are 50/50 for me. I really like the female items, but the male ones resembles what has already been released species-specific for other species. It would've been more fun if they made a non-species specific set of rockabilly clothes and made something that really stands out into species-specific wearables (hope that makes sense :P)

I have mixed feelings about the maraquan like everyone else - I usually love maraquan pets, but this one just doesn't seem to be up to the same standard.

Also mixed feelings on the clothes; I remember when we saw a preview a while ago I really liked them, but seeing them on the pets now I'm not so sure. It might just be the colours of the pets they have them on, I don't know. :P