TDN Christmas Wishlist

domsim

Yes, this does seem like fun. I might as well also join in! I'm not asking of a lot but here's my wishlist..

- Any rainbow items that are not in my gallery (Thanks; Wildbreeze and Miriam)

- Any pineapple items that are not in my gallery (Thanks, snowbunny_x3)

- Royal Petpet Paintbrush

- Cougi petpet (Thanks, Spritzie!)

- Any book that my shoyru hasn't read from this list http://www.neopets.com/~Dyero

Thanks. I shall try to gift as many fellow neopians as I can here. Also, wanting to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! :)

Edited by Zafie

i gifted some of you! i don't have anything specific that i would wish for that isn't outrageously expensive but here's a short list...

- tigersquash custard

- royal pb

- maraquan pb

- things that go with my writer's gallery (i'm a communications major and a journalist/reporter irl lol)

*sneaks in and goes secret :santa: on all y'all's wish lists*

Well, secret no more, haha c:

:whaa:

Christmas is here early for me!

I was off to bed & went about my daily stuff. When I logged in & see my event inbox * o *

My gosh. You guys.

I'm totally blown away by your generosity <3 I'll be thanking each of you individually :)

Thanks again to all of you for the wonderful gifts! I really do appreciate it and my pet has been able to train so much lately! I've gone through and sent a bunch of you things! I plan on doing more later! Gonna play a few games to try to earn some neopoints to buy things lol.

Oh, and my username is Spritzieblue.

Oh dear. I should really read through entire posts first...looks like 'spritzie' on neopets will have some gifts :P Since it seems clear that user isn't on neopets anymore, does that mean the gift will just sit permanently in their inbox or is their a time limit on accepting? Anyways, sent through to your actual account now! Thanks for the scratch cards :D

And thank you to whomever sent me the NC gifts!! I saw the username and checked through these posts to find out who it was, but it doesn't seem to be here, and now I've forgotten your username! Well done, you truly are a secret santa now :P

Heres my items that im looking for!

Items for my chomby gallery

nerkmids( I like to gamble :K)

and an acara transmogrification potion(one of my dream pets. Doubt this will happen)

I can give out some dubloons and bottled faeries if someone needs them!

Oh dear. I should really read through entire posts first...looks like 'spritzie' on neopets will have some gifts :P Since it seems clear that user isn't on neopets anymore, does that mean the gift will just sit permanently in their inbox or is their a time limit on accepting? Anyways, sent through to your actual account now! Thanks for the scratch cards :D

And thank you to whomever sent me the NC gifts!! I saw the username and checked through these posts to find out who it was, but it doesn't seem to be here, and now I've forgotten your username! Well done, you truly are a secret santa now :P

I'm pretty sure they'll have a 3 day limit on accepting. After that the item should come back to you! :)

Thank you everyone for the awesome gifts! :D I have a few more people to gift today to catch up.

You're welcome :D

I'm sorry, I should have added it to my forums account. The items will be returned to you when they aren't accepted, like Ashbash said. (My husband constantly forgets to log in when I tell him I've sent him stuff, so I frequently get things back from him and have to re-send them, sometimes multiple times.)

Sent out a few more gifts today. I think I have gifted every person here now. :) Except for the NC ones b/c I can't get NC. :(

Happy Holidays everyone! Thank you so much for the gifts :wub_anim:

Isn't it ironic that the grinch is gifting people? Hahahahaa. Just realized that and it made me chuckle.

I'ld love anything that looks like an apple (or has something apple related) that i don't have in my gallery :P

or any petpet paint brushes i don't have either xD i'm a bit of a serial collector x____X (i'm also looking to buy any, so PM/NM me if you have any i don't have)

can't believe Christmas is so soon!

I'm getting into this and and sending lots of stuff out of my SDB to people... i don't want anything in return, really. If you're desperate and have some time on your hands to look through my gianormous gallery, i collect (mostly cheap) wearables. But seriously, you don't have to send anything back. You're helping me clean out my SDB :)

I've sent out a few more gifts :D

It's been great fun visiting the galleries & I'm glad for the chance to meet some of the members, whom I may see around the forum but didn't get around to chatting.

My cold meds is making me sleepy so I'll try to do some last minute gifting tomorrow c:

i mass accepted a lot of gifts without realizing who gave what D: there's a weewoo now in my gallery so i'm not sure if someone gave him to me or maybe it was already in my gallery and i forgot so he went unnoticed...it's late hahah and i started this gallery last winter, took a hiatus and am now back again for the winter. at any rate, if you sent me a weewoo, please let me know...

thanks again to everyone who gave me gifts! i got items i didn't even know i needed for my gallery lol