Holiday Dream Pet Giveaway!

hrtbrk

Head to the Holiday Dream Neopet Giveaway page for a chance to transform one of your Neopets into your dream colour and species!

You could wake up to your Dream Neopet on Day of Giving morning (Dec 25th)!

y13_news_dream_neopet_give_mention.jpg

Important information:

• You must enter by 6:00 AM NST on Friday, December 21st. (The page will disappear after that!)
  • You can only enter on ONE account. It doesn't have to be your main, but you can't enter on more than one account or you will be disqualified!
  • If you win, any customisation items your Neopet is wearing will be placed into the closet automatically after the transformation.
  • If you select an unconverted Neopet to enter, the Neopet will NOT stay that way should you win the giveaway. All winners/transformations will be converted.
  • Ten winners in total will be randomly selected and will wake up to their dream Neopet on Day of Giving morning (December 25th). We'll be sure to announce the winners in New Features.

I think that means that they won't undo it, if you change your mind. I doubt it means that it can never be painted again.

Probably. But the whole thing is really cool. I wish I could get a real-life dream pet for Christmas...

I noticed that upon entering on my side account, after I clicked it, it said; "Submissions are closed", which I think merely meant that my submission had went through! But that message is a wee bit confusing. x_x;; Anyway, I didn't have a problem, it showed me the proper pet (Chocolate Draik I picked.)

I never win these things, but I do notice that most choices happen to be Krawks and Draiks. I ponder if that's the case this year, too, with the value of them having since deflated?

Regardless, last year I asked for a Maraquan Draik - didn't win, but was able to trade a UC Mutant Neopet for one. n_n It was worth it anyway!

I want my Zyla439:

4.png

To become:

4.png?r=150711356

Here's hoping I'll win. :woot: An Eventide Xweetok has always been my dreamie, but I'm afraid of zapping Zyla with the lab ray. ("What if I turn into a frog?") (: And Eventide PB's price is through the roof right now :S

This is the third year they've put this one and it's easily one of my favourite events, even though it's rather uneventful lol

If I recall correctly, a few TDN users have won in the past as well.

Yes, if you win, TNT will not revert your pet back to what it was previously, you'll have to paint/morph it back yourself.

Best of luck, everyone! Fingers crossed for a stealthy grarrl coming my way!

I can't decide between a Maraquan Draik or a Zombie Aisha... I'll probably go for the Draik if I can get my lab pet to become male again. Having a name like "Vasuvius" and being female really don't go well together.

I went for Maraquan Usul since I think they're really cool, but I was a little conflicted. Something like a lab-only color Draik or some other rare pet could have been cool... but I doubt I'd win anyway ;v; so it doesn't really matter.

Good luck to everyone!!

Gonna enter on one of my sides, all my main pets are final colours. Not sure who I wan t enter....Seth to be Desert, Faerie for Terra, Purple for Mermallie...eh - start with the most expensive colour. I think that is Desert, most of my other pets (who aren't their final colour yet), are going to be simple flat colours like orange, white, and purple. That's less expensi- oh wait, White might cost more than a Desert PB....if that's the case maybe I'll try entering Eckert again.

I pretty much have the pets I want: desert Lutari and mutant Kau. I also have a FFQ that I can use, so I won't be entering. Good luck to those of you who have entered!