Real Negg Faerie Wings Disappearing

itsbeenawhilebut

I had gotten the Real Negg Faerie Wings from the Advent Calendar and put them on Liomea but when I saw her picture on the sidebar, it wouldn't show up. When I went to see what was wrong, I saw that she no longer had the Real Negg Faerie Wings on, but that she now has Homemade Lavendar Faerie Wings.

Has this happened to anyone else? What should I do? :crying_blow:

What happened to you was planned, and happened to everyone. (Or should have.) According to TNT in the News, there was a mix up, and the wings originally received, weren't what we were supposed to get.

From the News:

Advent Calendar Prize Update - Remember that whole Real Negg Faerie Wings NC prize on Day 6, where they looked like another item that was already given out during the Negg Festival? Yeah, sorry about that. We'll be replacing the newer, duplicate wings today so they'll no longer be the same. Hooray! The name will change this afternoon, and the art will update later tonight/early tomorrow morning. Sorry again for the duplicate. The Real Negg Faerie pulled one over on us because he's sneaky like that.

I just checked my poogle and her whole picture in my lookup just disappeared. 0_o It's just a white square now. She was wearing the Negg Faerie Wings too.

The Real Negg Faerie pulled one over on us because he's sneaky like that.

Ohhh.. The Real Negg Faerie is male? Lol. Was this copied and pasted?

TNT has changed the item due to it being too similar to another NC Mall item. I guess they saw everyone complaining and decided to make the change so it's fair - as far as you not liking the change goes I'm afraid there's nothing you can do about it. :(

I just checked my poogle and her whole picture in my lookup just disappeared. 0_o It's just a white square now. She was wearing the Negg Faerie Wings too.

Ohhh.. The Real Negg Faerie is male? Lol. Was this copied and pasted?

Yeah, don't you remember the Yurble who claimed to be the real negg faerie? Personally I like the new wings

Yeah, don't you remember the Yurble who claimed to be the real negg faerie? Personally I like the new wings

Ah.. Um.. I must've been absent from that event. :(

Oh, well here's a bit of back story. There's a Yurble who looks a lot like the Janitor, Foreman and Chef who claims to be the real negg faerie. He held the nc event in the last festival of neggs and was in the advent calendar today.

Here's one of the prizes his event gave out

mall_fon_yurblewings.gif

Yurble Negg Faerie Wings

Look! Its a REAL faerie! This was a NC prize for converting a Mini Negg during the Y14 Festival of Neggs.

I'm glad I saw this thread. I don't often customize my pets so I didn't even realize the wings changed. I did notice the resemble to the Yurble wings, but I missed the Negg festival and never got them then so I didn't mind the similarity.

The new wings look nice, but I can't get them to work on any of my pets.

Oh, well here's a bit of back story. There's a Yurble who looks a lot like the Janitor, Foreman and Chef who claims to be the real negg faerie. He held the nc event in the last festival of neggs and was in the advent calendar today.

Here's one of the prizes his event gave out

mall_fon_yurblewings.gif

Yurble Negg Faerie Wings

Look! Its a REAL faerie! This was a NC prize for converting a Mini Negg during the Y14 Festival of Neggs.

I've actually seen the Yurble Wings before when I was trying out Dress to Impress and wondered why they looked almost exactly like the Real Negg Faerie Wings. I guess now I have my answer. Lol.

I think I like the new wings better as well. Maybe I won't need to hunt the Translucent Faerie Wings anymore since these new wings match my poogle better.

I still don't have any wings, due to a glitch on the day they were given out. :( I took them out of my closet, and they disappeared.

The weird thing is, they showed up when I was looking at my items via the trading post...

I still don't have any wings, due to a glitch on the day they were given out. :( I took them out of my closet, and they disappeared.

The weird thing is, they showed up when I was looking at my items via the trading post...

Strange. If they are NC items, shouldn't they not be appearing via the trading post? But in case they can be traded, maybe you can try putting them in trades and have a side put an offer? Maybe they'll appear on the side if you accept the trade.

I was wondering what happened to my Neopet's picture lol. I actually liked the wings, but the new ones are nice too.

I'm with you on that Snwflk. We should have been able to keep both pairs.

Though I do like the new ones better than the original ones we got from the Advent Calendar. The purple colour matches my pets a whole lot better.

When I went to put them on Stripes earlier, they wouldn't show up so I think that's a temporary glitch and we should be able to use them later today after everything has been switched.

just so everyone is aware,

these have been glitched badly all day, for some people its starting to work now but they turned alot of people's pets into cogs *error in the flash* and NC items have been acting up for the last few days, there have been issues with the NC mall and also in moving NC items inbetween SDB/inventory/closet.

somewhat working now, i've seen a few people modelling them. :)

i'm just glad i have them, i prefer the new ones but its not something i'ld want personally, i prefer the gold trimmed valentines wings, but at least i have one set for the wing collection ^_^

Strange. If they are NC items, shouldn't they not be appearing via the trading post? But in case they can be traded, maybe you can try putting them in trades and have a side put an offer? Maybe they'll appear on the side if you accept the trade.

I had to start the trade from my side, and it went through, but it still didn't show up in my inventory. I transferred it back. I'd actually prefer to have it on my side if they fix it (because my only girl on my main is painted Faerie, so she doesn't need wings), but with the tickets I've sent, it's probably best to leave it on my main.

I like the new wings! I'm loading up my labrat with the wearables from the advent calendar to see how they look - he's not a permie so I don't mind if they look rubbish! I prefer the colour and animation on these new ones.