Neopets Anti-filter Project (need innocent filtered words)

eightbitdimwit

From working on petpages and such, I know "manuscript" is blocked.

The wishlist/item filter problem is quite annoying, as these are actual Neopets filenames and names that are being blocked by their own filters. :/ I sure hope they tweak the filters a little bit to make things a little less odd.

• 4 months later...

Does anyone know if they have fixed the annoying filters for said words that are contained in the actual item names? Or does anyone know how to bypass it? I tried to make a wishlist and trade list of NC items and there are so many things that they blocked such as cumulus wings and nutcracker face paint, and I still can't even use a picture with those words in it, which is the most frustrating part

• 8 months later...

​Well I got into a heated ticket argument with neopets because they deleted my pet due to profanity...I gave them internet dictionary quotes...and I won...over BabyBoiStars because BabyBoyStars was taken and I wrote in the ticket that this was getting absurd because I have gotten warning after warning over profanity I was not even using and that I am sorry I don't want a pet that is xdfsg_ds4956...and after a week they said they would have given me my pet back if I didn't have four now...go figure... filter got me for scrape today...because of 'rape' being in there...geez...

• 4 months later...

And the filename of the Piece of Wool DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE: http://images.neopet...med_booby_2.gif. Honestly, it's not even a certain kind of bird or something understandable like that, it's Piece of Wool, why would they even do that?

-----------------

it is a booby prize, I would guess.

I had a lot of trouble in guild with Uncle today. I hate it. I ended up saying Onkel instead...and that worked.

You can't say anything with the word ball or balls in it either.  Like snowball or jacks and ball set.

• 2 years later...