Games Master Challenge: Pirate vs Ninja!

hrtbrk

Jumpin' Gem Heist is working just fine for me- I finally got the challenge score- I don't know if I'll bother with the bonuses... I still have to do the Goparakko/Flycatcher challenge. @.@

I'm on Chrome, btw. :)

Has anyone else had trouble with their game score being added to the GMC tally? I've had it happen twice now where I post a quallifying score but nothing shows up on my GMC progress :(

Also, still can't load Ugga Drop or Jumpin Gem Heist.

DAY 6:

NINJAS

Take The Plunge!

Send a score of 630 in Bumble Beams AND send a score of 600 in Jubble Bubble.

Qualifying Quintet

Send scores for five different qualifying games from your Favourites List.

Flee Outbreak

Send a score of 925 in Bruno's Backwoods Breakaway.

Pad Your Stats...

Send a score of 540 in Nimmos Pond.

PIRATES

Rock & Roll

Send a score of 450 in Barf Boat AND send a score of 400 in Ready to Roll.

Qualifying Quintet

Send scores for five different qualifying games from your Favourites List.

Flee Outbreak

Send a score of 925 in Bruno's Backwoods Breakaway.

Pad Your Stats...

Send a score of 540 in Nimmos Pond.

Day 6 for you!

NOT happy about the timed challenge: bruno's backwoods breakaway. adventure games are really not my thing.

Considering that the only way to succeed involves memorizing levels, it's kind of [REMOVED] too.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Zombiiesque) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use inappropriate or vulgar in your posts. These have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Finally got yesterday's challenges done :D I've never played ugga drop before, it's fun! I could see myself playing that in the future.

EDIT: *Groan* My highscore in bruno's backwoods breakaway is 95... This will be interesting.

EDIT AGAIN: Got the needed score but FORGOT TO START THE TIMER grrr :skull:

I HAVE SCHOOL TOMMOROW They Better make the challenges easy and short

Tomorrow should be the most difficult day. :/ It has the most challenges at least.

I guess wake up early? Heh.

Today's challenges are pretty easy at least! :D

I finally got the score needed on Itchy Invasion, it processed, and is now listed on my High Scores table, but it's not registering on the GMC page. I tried logging in and out already but still no luck. Is there anything else I can do short of submitting a ticket?

I'm 99.9% certain that you need to do all challenges on release day to get a gold trophy.

Really? Oh, man, that's bad. I guess I'll have to keep trying.

Really? Oh, man, that's bad. I guess I'll have to keep trying.

Just keep trying and do your best not to get too irritated with it. :P I was doing awful at it but after my tenth or so try I finally got the score I needed. It helped me if I concentrated on one petpet, usually the middle one, rather than focusing on keeping them all on board.

Ugh, I'm unlucky. I started my timer for Bruno last night, thinking I had plenty of time. Wrong, I ran out just now and was only 400 points away. *cries* I've tried so hard to complete everything on time, and I'm terrible with games. This was my only fail so far.

Completely. Discouraged.

Just keep trying and do your best not to get too irritated with it. :P I was doing awful at it but after my tenth or so try I finally got the score I needed. It helped me if I concentrated on one petpet, usually the middle one, rather than focusing on keeping them all on board.

My highest score is now 203! I said to myself "Come on, just keep at it, you can do this!" and my highest score is now 203! Hahaha!

And I've been doing that too - just focusing on one petpet (Slorg) and keeping him on deck. n_n

Zombie: DON'T get discouraged! Keep at it! And besides: you have hours to get it. :P

No, only twelve - it gave me a message that the timer expired and now my challenge cannot be completed. :(

Ohhhh! I didn't know you'd started ages ago. Sorry. :(

I GOT 451 IN Barf Boat! *dies*