*cry*Am I the only one to LOSE nps to new BD?*cry*

SuperAttackPea

I was already hit when they mass released some items previously.

This current wave... I don't even want to go near the shop wiz xD

Ah well, just take a deep breath & sit tight. Maybe enjoy some items along

the way; I'm having a field day with the red poogle MP :)

Everybody's lowballing prices right now because there's a big influx in the market. I am halfway tempted to pull my items and put them into my SDB until everything stabilizes a bit, Meh, what can you do?

Oh! That's a good idea. I was really shocked to see a lot of UBs drop in price. Maybe this would be a good time to hoard? Kekeke. :snitch:

Awww, I'm sorry to hear that! :( Unfortunately, this is a part of the game- they'll probably stabalise soon-- cheaper than what they were, but probably not reaaaaally cheap. :)

I remember that feeling, but with real money. It was one of those NC Mall events, I decided to buy some NC so that I could try and get one of those limited edition items from a game. Then it turned out everyone got a ticket one week later, so my 'special' items weren't special anymore :( It happens, and you feeled tricked on... Just the way it goes on Neo.

• 5 months later...

Er... What's BD?? *ridiculous, toothy smile*

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics that are no longer relevant.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.