Anthro World

Guest Unequaledpyro

Carol Ann closed the door and continued to watch TV.

Levy kept still like a rock. He knew that whatever happened, happened on accident. He was still safe.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"We won't leave" Lyed said. Seeing a chain link fall out of the air vent. "Don't do it Levy or else i'll have to do something i really don't want too", Lyed said.

Levy jumped out of the vent and shot towards Mongolio, injuring his leg and jamming the AK-47.

Levy then lept out the window and quickly climbed up the building next to the estate. Levy then dissappeared from sight.

"Still not leaving eh, well then i will have to make you leave" as he limped backwards towards the door,

he uncovered a big red button behind a panel and pressed it

"Yeah you better leave, the guards are still on shoot on sight, and this red button has set teh house on Red alert, all guards will rush to this room, all doors will be blocked, all vents will be blocked, there is No way out now, only way out is Death!"

"Look at the bed rabbit" Lyed said, "While we were fighting he took your father and left and we didn't even know it". With this the two police left.

Levy stood in an ally, dragging the Don behind him in chains.

"Well Don, this is where it ends for you. The police have failed to convict you on many crimes you've committed, but I am here to correct those crimes. Once you are gone, organized crime is destroyed. I'll be a hero!" said Levy to the entangle Don.

"I don't think you want to do that" said Shadow. "You won't be a hero you will got to jail"

------------------------------------------

Lyed knocked at Levy's door, "Carol Ann" he screamed.Answer the door for me.

Levy reacted quickly and threw another chain at Shadow, wrapping him up and bringing him down.

"I hate cops, even when I help them, they are upset because I did their job. I'm wanted anyway, killing the Don will only throw the cops off my trail. Without the Don, petty crimes will run rampant. Cops will be too busy to go after a vigilante." explained Levy.

((Phew i didn't miss that much of this part :D))

a 4x4 Truck skidded into the alley way knocking Shadow into the wall, the door opened and Mongolio appeared

"If you think my family will crumble if you kill my father, your sadly mistaken, this family will never die, there will always be crime in this world, and this won't change a thing, so is it really %$/ worth it, either way, the crime will continue and you still be a outlaw" Mongolio said distrating Levy while Bob and Fred sneaked up behind levy

"Not so fast" Shadow yelled. When the 4 x 4 threw him against the wall Levy's chain fell off.He was holding some green spray and 3 bottles of grey goop.Shadow opend two of the goop bottles and threw it on Bob and Fred. He opened the other and threw it on Mongolio."This is the only thing that can break the stuff" Shadow said holding up the green spray."And now for you...Everyone thinks that if they get rid of the Don than organized crime will just dissapear,but it won't the next Don will have the same fate." He turned to Mongolio "Remeber the dragon you met yesterday? He was there to stop you from having that fate".

Levy grabbed the Don, still wrapped up in the chain and jumped into a sewer. "Killing this Don won't end it, I know. Leave me to do what I intend to do!" With that, Levy took off running aimlessly through the sewer.

Lizardo was taken by surprise as he was pushed aside by Lyed, who was now pounding on door. Little by little, anger was filling up in Lizardo. "JUST WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!" he questioned angrily.

"Come on" Lyed said "The cops are coming for you I was suposed to get you but i refused........" "They are going to take you to jail Carol Ann".

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG YOU STUPID IDIOT! AND STOP THINKING YOU ARE A COP, you're only 13." replied Carol Ann angrily.

"GET OUT OF HERE LYED! You've boken enough laws today by just being here, impersonating a police officer and trespassing. GET OUT!" shouted Carol Ann.

Mongolio finally managed to get the grey goop off him, Oh great, where the hell did they go now. Mongolio picked up his radio to call the guards.

"Guards, this is Mongolio, we have the kinapped don in the city, scout the area for a 16 year old fox with a brown head and orange body, who is holding chains,, he has escpaed through the sewers so block all sewers entrene, take whatever vehicle or weapon you need" Mongolio said into the radio while running into the sewer

Levy kept running, he finally reached the water treatment center. Continuing to drag the Don, Levy jumped out and headed out of the city. He safely made it out. Standing in a field, the Don lay entangled still. Levy, still with the pistol he stole from the guard in the mansion, stood above him. Levy looked around, the moon was bright that night. No one was around him at all. Levy held the gun, with the silencer still attached, at the Don's head. Executioner style, ready to pull the trigger.

"Stop" Shadow yelled he knocked the gun out of Levy's hand and then took it. "We are in a field in moonlight and i can't believe i'm going to say this but, I will challenge you for the Dons life if you win you kill him but if i win he comes with me." "There are no rules at all and the game is battle to the finish, first to call out Loser is the Loser do you accept?" Shadow said.

----------------------

"Oh great the police are here." An officer came up "Hello Lyed i gave you the dutyl of keeping the girl in the house, and as a fellow officer i suspect you did that?" The officer said in a questioned voice. "Carol Ann go out a window run" Lyed wispered to the door. I hope she heard me or already did it. "Yes sir i think she is in there". "Good job then" said the officer who was most likely the police chief.

Levy was furious, "I ACCEPT!" Throwing the tip of the bladed Chain at Shadow, impaling him. Levy forced the blade out and watched as Shadow bled. "You can't win, your life ends tonight, just as the Don's ends now!"

Levy took the blade and slit the Don's throat.

He then turned to Shadow, "Pathetic. That's what you cops are."

Watching shadow lie on the ground in pain from Levy's attack, Levy took the pistol back and began to walk away.

"I've changed my mind, I won't kill you. I will give you the chance to be ridiculed for your failure." said Levy, running as fast as he could back towards town.

Carol Ann was asleep upstairs, she was tired of dealing with Lyed's idiocy.

Shadow tapped on Levy's shoulder "You are pathetic" he was carrying the don. Wow the kids bleding pupets really work He punched Levy in the face and took his chains "You wont go to jail but next time you will". Shadow ran off towards the Dons house to return the Don.

Levy stood furiously, "THAT'S IT!" Levy's hands lit aflame and fire surrounded Shadow and the Don. Levy stood, eyes ablaze with hatred. "You both shall die!" Then the fire circle around them ignited burning them both alive.

Shadow was smiling "You think you are all that but you arent",He ran off from the fire "Flames suits i put them on us both" he yelled, As he escaped.

(( nevermind now he escaped))