Anthro World

Guest Unequaledpyro

((Levy got them before they could leave the field.))

((And besides the point, Shadow was still injured. He wouldn't have gotten far.))

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Levy was even more outraged, but his work is done. Now that everyone knows the Don can be captured, its only a mater of time before someone else tries it.

Levy walked home, defeated.

Levy easily made his way passed the guards because he didn't match the description. Mainly because Shadow took his chains.

Levy got to his house when he got really mad, "WHAT ARE YOU IDIOTS DOING AT MY HOUSE!?!"

"Lyed, not this crap again. Get out of here!" shouted Levy.

Levy pushed Lyed aside and shouted at the police infront of his house, "EVERYBODY OFF MY PROPERTY!"

"Lyed, I just want to get into my house and sleep the rest of the night." replied Levy, "Everybody OFF MY LAWN! GET OUT OF HERE!"

"Don't talk to the police like that i'll get them off," "Everyone this is the wrong house you better leave". After Lyed said this the police left ,"Are you sure" Said the police chief. "Yes,Yes I am" Lyed said The chief left.

"Thanks, now do me a favor and leave me alone for the rest of the night." replied Levy, slowly making his way to the front door. He picked up a key from under the door mat and unlocked the door. As the door closed, a pan came flying into Levy's face.

"TAKE THAT LYED!" shouted Carol Ann.

"Damn it, Carol Ann. Its me, Levy." said Levy, rubbing his face.

"Oh, sorry." replied Carol Ann with an innocent smile.

((That's what I was going for, I think it is called comic relief. Something funny coming from a serious storyline.))

That morning Carol Ann was up first, she sat on the couch watching the news.

"Ummmm I'm sorry Carol Ann, I just wanted to say sorry for last night, and see if you all wanted to go to breakfast while i tell you some good news".

Just then a news reporter came on, "Mr. Dalasis's son, Mongolio, was kidnapped early this morning. The police have no leads."

Lyed look scared "They might not have any leads but i do", "Is Levy upstairs?" "No it can't be him it must be..... Shadow but why why would a police officer do this"."Can you check if Levy is upstairs for me?"

"Sure" said Carol Ann, rushing upstairs.

The next thing Lyed heard was Levy yell, "Ahhhh! GET OFF OF ME!"

Then Carol Ann ran back downstairs, "Yeah, he's up there."