Anthro World

Guest Unequaledpyro

Carol Ann opened the door, "Lyed, what's new?"

"He's waking up!" shouted one of the gang members.

"Levy, Levy wake up." said Ayde.

Levy slowly opened his eyes to his sister. The light was strong in the base. He was able to see her face clearly. Including the three notches on her left ear.

"Oh Levy, you are alright!" she said, hugging him.

"Errrrrrrrr, " said Levy, trying to hold back the pain.

"Oh, sorry." said Ayde.

"That's alright, " said Levy, sitting up, "the hug is worth the pain."

She hugged him again, and he hugged her as well.

"Where am I?" asked Levy.

"We are in the base." replied Ayde.

"What happened?"

"I, uh, impaled you with my chained blades."

Levy put is hand on the wound and repelled his hand as he trembled with pain, "P, p, power strike. Where did you learn to use chains as a weapon?"

"I taught myself, I hurt myself plenty of time too." she said, pulling off one of the cloths wrapped around here hand to reveal many scars on her wrists and forearm.

Levy tried to get off the table.

"No, you should rest. Everything is ok for now. You need to gather your strength again." said Ayde.

Levy nodded and went to sleep on the table.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((Anime, if you are reading this. I am LEVY. I am only here for the RP, I am avoiding everywhere else. Please be reasonable and don't over react. I'm sorry.))

"Levy had a sister? He has never said a thing to me." replied Carol Ann.

"I never knew he had a sister, why are you asking me this anyway?" asked Carol Ann.

Later that night in the Black Wolf base:

"I feel great!" said Levy aloud.

"That's fantastic!" replied Ayde.

"Ayde, I want to see how good you are with those chains." said Levy.

"You mean?" asked Ayde.

"I want you to fight me, without the blades. But with JUST the chains themselves."replied Levy.

"I don't want to hurt you again, brother." Ayde said concerned.

"Don't worry, and don't hold back." Levy said, grabbing his chains and handing Ayde hers, without the blades.

Carol Ann opened the door, "Hi Lizardo, why are you here?"

Back at the Black Wolf base, Levy and Ayde stand across from each other in the middle of the room. Everyone kept their distance. They know what Ayde can do, and if Levy is any stronger it will help them greatly.

Ayde held her chains concerned, I hurt him once and I don't want to do it again.

Levy got into a defensive stance, spinning both ends of his chain incredibly fast, "Don't hold back. Hit me, if you can."

Ayde got into her offensive stance and spun her chains clockwise in her right hand. Her first attempt was a hard, low swing. Levy jumped to avoid it.

Levy then said, "Come on, you are faster than this. Don't hold back, hit me!"

Ayde was amazed, never before has anyone ever dodged her first attack. She brought back her chain for another attempt. With more strength, she brought the chain behind her and forced it over her body and brought it down hard infront of her. The force from the attack brought a loud boom throughout the base. She looked up, Levy was standing on top of the chain, not allowing her to bring it back. He lifted his right hand, she managed to cut his finger.

"Tell me, Ayde, what do you think your chains are?" said Levy.

"They are my weapon." replied Ayde.

"That is wrong, in order to ever compete with me or any other enemy with your full potential you must think more of what you have on hand. Your chains are not just a weapon, they are an extension of your body. You are what they are and they are what you are. Without you thinking this, believing that your weapons are more than what they can be, you will never reach your full potential. Now, hit me."

Lyed looked at Lizardo "Ummmm.....Bye" He ran into levy's house. "Carol ann"He wispered, "don't tell him anything i'm gonna hide if he knocks again tell him i ran out the back door and am heading my house".

((Yeah Vivi, let's say he did.))

Ayde now understood what Levy was doing. Levy was training her.

Taking in what she heard, she tried again. Now believing the chains are more than just a weapon. She tried another clockwise spin attack, she was faster. But Levy still dodged it.

"Come on, you are faster than this. Concentrate on me and my movements. Know where the chains are without looking at their motions. There are a part of you. Now try another attack." Levy said.

She went at a new approach, spinning more and more. Her speed was increasing by just staying concentrated on her brother.

Her next attack almost hit Levy, this time he was forced to use his chains to block her attempt.

"Very good, you are improving. Let's stop for now I want to talk." he said.

((righty-o))

The guard went over to the coat and opened the bottle, Mongolio quickly held his breath sucker, he fell for it

laughing gas came out the bottle and teh guard starting breathing it in. The gas faded, and the guard was still infected.

okay now to get out of here as Mongolio started lock picking again

((was aiming at sleeping gas, but i thought this be funnier))

They sat to the side of the room and everyone went back to what they were doing.

"You want to talk about that night don't you?" asked Ayde.

"Yes, what happened?" replied Levy.

"I was a horrible night. When we were behind the car, all I could think about was not getting shot. I looked to the next car and there, leaning against the side of the opposite car, was Bronx and Oran." she pointed the two out in the room, "The car they were hiding behind was about to explode. They didn't have a choice but to sprint over to the car we were hiding behind. I was near the center of the car, daddy was between you and I. When Bronx and Oran dashed over, they accidentally pushed you and daddy into the open. Oran held on to me, protecting me. I held my eyes closed during that awful night. Oran and Bronx then retreated into the sewers, bringing me too. Ever since that night, I always thought you were dead."

A blind fury was growing in Levy's mind, he could not avoid, "Father would still be alive today if it wasn't for Dalasis."

"Levy, what are you going to do?" Ayde asked, sharing in the hatred for the Don.

They both said at the same time, "Revenge."

"Here, come in. I want to hear what happened too." said Carol Ann, motioning them inside.

Lyed explained everything that happened, "Now you all are coming to my house" He said. "I've got a bit of a secret to show you".

"Wait, Levy's sister? Ayde?!?! I thought she was killed. She has an empty grave next to their father's." said Carol Ann.

((Shhhh...))

"Their father was killed during the Black Wolf shooting in 2002. They never found Ayde's body so they figure that she was killed too. Levy was so messed up mentally by the ordeal, he was never the same." said Carol Ann.