Anthro World

Guest Unequaledpyro

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Levy was amazed, the entire room was shaking. Ayde was truly powerful. When she opened her eyes, not only were her eyes glowing but her entire body was covered in satanic symbols and she was wearing black robes and gloves. On her right hand was metallic claws which were so sharp, they actually tore through space itself. And on her left hip was a sheaved broadsword. Her fur had been changed to a gray color and her eyes remained the same, left eye sandy-tan and the right a brownish-green.

She instantly became aware of Lyed's presence and froze time without moving a finger. Even Lyed was frozen.

She walked up stairs and dragged Lyed out of the house, without going into a soul form. She threw him into the middle of the street and began to speak, "Your time in this world is at an end. I was goin to let you wander this world aimlessly but now I will destroy your soul. It will be like you never existed. But first, I will take the power you stole from me."

She knelt beside him and, with her right hand, bore into the head of his soul. She ripped out a black orb, which she brought to her left eye and absorbed it. This turned her left eye even for faded in color.

"I must thank you before I destroy you, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have met up with my brother again." Ayde said, then Drale appeared next to her.

"Excellent work Daughter, now finish him." said Drale.

"I was just getting to that daddy." she said pulling out her broadsword, covered in even more Satanic symbols than her body.

She brought the sword to the back of Lyed's neck and forced down, slicing his head into two. Then his sould faded into nothing more, not even a memory.

"Thank you daddy!" said Ayde, standing up and hugging her father.

"No, Ayde, I thank you. You have given me the gift of knowing that everything has turned out fine. It is time for me to go." replied Drale, fading away. Unlike Lyed, Drale returned to the afterlife.

Ayde walked back into the house, wiping a tear from her right eye. Life is wonderful for me right now. Things can only improve.

THE END!!!

((BTW, The end means the end. Story is over. Done. Nothing else can happen. So I am going to ask a mod to close this now. X3 ))

((((OFF TO RUNESCAPE!!! X3 X3 X3 X3))

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Angel Anime).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Angel Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.