Anthro World

Guest Unequaledpyro

Guest Unequaledpyro

Ok, I don't know why, maybe I have completely lost my mind, but I like Anthropomorphism. That's an animal with human characteristics. Pretty much a human with fur, tail, and ears.

I thought it would be cool to see if I could make this into a roleplay.

Describe a character as an anthro character. As long as you don't make an anthro neopet or alien. Then act out everyday life for that character. Anything can happen; crimes, magic, etc... This isn't real life.

I'll start:

Name: Levy (Its just too good a name.)

Species: Fox

Hair Color (on the head): Short Brown

Fur Color: The standard orange color for a fox.

Height: 6" 1'

Weight: 210

Apparel (clothing): Black or blue t-shirt, baggy dark-blue jeans, unzipped hoody.

Extra features: A large chain wraps around tail and over shoulder.

Physique: Strong upper and lower body, which make him weigh so much.

Personality: Hates going with the crowd. Everybody's trying to get rich, all he wants to do is live.

---

After leaving his martial art lesson for the week, Levy began to walk home. The dirt-hole neighborhood he rents a house in couldn't be without its dangers. There's always something happening in downtown Trokon.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Mongorio

Species: Rabbit

Fur Color: White

Height: 6ft 3

Weight: 170

Apparel (clothing): Dress in a Smooth 1980's Pinstripe Suit

Extra features: Black Trilby Hat and Black shades

Physique: strong lower body, can run/jump and kick very hard

Personality: has a powerful family and is always pressured in taking over the families business, he keen to get into the business but sometimes lacks off and escape to be alone and have some fun

((Of course, of course. Do you really think that I'm that obsessed?))

Name: Lizardo

Species: Chinese Water Dragon

Skin Color: The tail is light green with dark green stripes. The rest of the body has different shades of green splashed on it.

Height: 5" 10'

Weight: 105

Apparel (clothing): Slightly loose green T-Shirt and light blue jeans

Extra features:

Physique: A well-balanced body. Powerful hind legs.

Personality: Usually gets along with others and tries to get the best out of life.

Lizardo didn't have much going on today, so he decided to check out the shops in downtown Trokon.

Guest Unequaledpyro

((Darn it, It alway happens, I forgot to add "gender"))

Just then a car came flying by Levy, cops chasing after it. Levy lept the nearest fence and went around the block. It was obvious where the car was going next. Levy grabbed the chain off his tail and wrapped it around his arm. He began flailing it in the air and just as the car rounded the corner, he threw the end of the chain at the car. It caught the back bumper and Levy prepared himself to be dragged.

Guest Unequaledpyro

Levy kept his footing, but the car had forced him nearly face down to the ground. Asphalt quickly blasting below him, Levy managed to stand on his chain as it sparked uncontrollably. He slowly made his way to the car, where with one fierce jump, he got on top of it and began flailing his chain again. He got it at tremendous speed before striking the windshield of the car, shattering the glass on impact. It tore through the roof like it was tissue paper. The driver swerved unmercifully, in a last ditch attempt to force the vigilante off his getaway vehicle. Levy maintained his balance perfectly as he flailed the chain for the blow to disable the engine.

Guest Unequaledpyro

Suddenly the chain was brought down, ripping the engine clean out of the car. Levy lept off, and as if time was slowing down to a near crawl, the car's engine pieces jammed the front right tire. The car was sent into a death spin, flying end-over-end in a hypnotic ballet of destruction and chaos. Levy landed on his feet and the chain fell to the ground right behind him. Time sped back up as the car finished its spin. Landing on, what used to be, its wheels. Levy brought the chain back up and threw it at the car, ripping the roof clean off. The driver was horrified. He was perfectly still. The police were in an even greater state of shock. A simple chain, wielded by a teenager, turned this car into scrap in mere seconds. The driver came back to reality and slowly jumped out of the wreck and gave himself up. Levy wrapped the chain back around his tail and tossed the end back over his shoulder and slowly walked away. His chest was scrapped and bloody from being dragged. And he managed to keep a straight face. Then he felt down on one knee, in exhaustion.

Lizardo shook his head in disbelief. Amazing. Simply amazing. The guy turns a speeding car into scrap metal so quickly before your very own eyes. Without much thought, Lizardo began walking towards the exhausted fox.

Guest Unequaledpyro

Blood continued to bleed from Levy's chest. He continually tried to regain his stance, but he was loosing too much blood.

Lizardo noticed the intense pain that the teenager was in, so he quickly took off his T-Shirt and tossed it towards him. "Here, wrap that around your chest and add pressure to calm the bleeding. I'm going to call for help."

Guest Unequaledpyro

Levy did as the dragon told him and wrapped the shirt around the bleeding. But the bleeding didn't stop. Soon Levy blacked out.

"Darkness? Am I dead?" he thought as a light began to shine brilliantly infront of him, "Its so warm"

Levy felt himself try to go towards the light, then there was nothing.

Levy began to awake, seeing the inside of his eyelids.

He was in the hospital.

((I hope its not to late to do this))

Name: Lyed (0_o it just kinda poped into my head and i put it down)

Species:Dragon

Skin Color: Tail is Yellow and the rest of his body fades into blue

Height:12" 6'

Weight: 109

Apparel : Hawiian shirt with jeans

Extra features:Has a scar on his right eye

Physique: Strong lower body which makes him very fast

Personality: Loves to make friends and will fight for those close to him

Lyed was bored so he went to the downtown arcade he was leaving the arcade with a pile of tickets.As Lyed crossed the street he saw alot of blood.He thought "Hmmm i wonder what happened."He looked up and saw his friend Lizardo Shirtless "Now that i didn't need to see" He thought.

Lizardo jerked his head to see Lyed looking at him. He sighed and ran towards his friend. "I bet you're thinking this looks strange and everything, but there is an explanation. I witnessed an incredible event that left a fox severely bleeding at the end of it. He used my shirt to control the bleeding, but passed out from blood loss. I dialed 911 on my cell phone and an ambulance came to pick him up. That's pretty much it, I suppose."

Guest Unequaledpyro

A flood of thoughts rushed through Levy's mind and he shot up in the hospital bed, gasping for air. Then the pain from the injuries hit him like a thousand bricks. Although his chest was covered in bandages, the pain was still intense. He bottled up the pain in a loud grunt and he laid back on the bed.

"That fox happens to be my best friend we've know each other forever his name is Levy" Lyed exclaimed. He grabed Lizardo's arm and ran off at top speed towards the hospital.

Guest Unequaledpyro

Levy's strength slowly returned and he left the hospital. Wrapping his chain around his body, he made his way home.