Anthro World

Guest Unequaledpyro

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Two big men eh sounds fun" Lyed thought "Oh well i don't have time". Lyed kept running he finally made it to Levy's house and just in time to see him sitting in his front yard.

Guest Unequaledpyro

Levy was asleep, a day such as this would exhaust anyone. He didn't notice Lyde at all.

((I have noticed that you are spelling Lyde's name wrong. lol))

((No it's Lyed just look at my form))

Lyed Noticed that Levy was asleep he had to wake him up but how? "I know i could drop a few of these pebbles on him" he thought.So He picked up a few pebbles and dropped them on Levy.

Guest Unequaledpyro

((That was a simile, I was describing how heavy Levy was sleeping on the grass. Not that there was a boulder right next to him...))

Guest Unequaledpyro

Levy's chain quickly wrapped around the boulder and tossed it away before it could fall on him.

"You know, the traditional method of waking someone up is by shouting or a bucket of water." said Levy, sitting up. "Have you forgotten that I am still injured from earlier?"

Guest Unequaledpyro

"Let me see the paper." said Levy grabbing it from Lyed. "Sorry kid, I gave you the wrong map."

Levy reached into his hoody, "Here ya go."

Guest Unequaledpyro

"Its just a map to my house. I was going to mail it to my cousin. She needs somewhere to stay for the summer." explained Levy.

"Right" Lyed growled "I guess i'll be on my way." As he left he thought he turned around "WAIT!" He yelled "How come it was dated two months ago?" "And it says map to treasure?" Lyed asked.

Guest Unequaledpyro

"You need to work on your languages, boy. It is dated two weeks ago and it says transportation map, either that or its a typo. I could never figure out how to type in Russian correctly." replied Levy.

"No it doesn't i read it correctly i'll show you i know exactly where you hid the treasure" with these last words Lyed flew off to find Lizardo.