Anthro World

Guest Unequaledpyro

Guest Unequaledpyro

Why can't he just leave it be? That reminds me, I still need to mail this.

With that thought, Levy left to the post office.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Levy got to the post office and mail the 'map' to his cousin.

"That takes care of that." said Levy to himself, then he looked down at his shirt. It was still ripped to peices and covered in dry blood. I had better get back home and change my shirt, people are going to think I did something bad.

Levy left the post office, passing Chandrius along the way home.

Where is Lizardo it's not like him to not answer him to not answer his door. "I better go check around town mabey Levy got to him before i could". With this Lyed took flight to look for Lizardo.

"Ahh, its you. Sorry I couldn't properly thank you earlier today. My name is Levy, and you?" said Levy to Lizardo.

As Lyed flew over the post office he saw Levy and Lizardo talking. He did get to him first and Lizardo had the nerve to follow him. He landed and yelled "Lizardo you trader, how could you talk to the ene I mean how could you leave we were gonna go to a movie." "Levy would you like to come" Lyed said angrily.

Levy took off running to his house. That simpleton better stay out of my house.

He got there to see Lyed just about to break down the door.

Levy quickly took his chain and threw the end at Lyed, he was quickly wrapped up.

Levy drug Lyed closer to him, then Levy walked up to the struggling kid lying on the ground wrapped in chains and said, "Just what the hell do you think you are doing? I should have you arrested for trespassing."

"You were going on about some imaginary treasure in my house. You're paranoid!" said Levy looking down at the tied up Lyed.

Levy picked Lyed up and pulled hard on the chain, sending Lyed spinning. When Lyed was unwound Levy threw the end of the chain over his shoulder and wrapped the end around his tail.

"Now I have to clean things up, my cousin is staying the summer and my house is a complete stein." said Levy.

"No, that's alright. I just need to throw the garbage on the floor away and work in my basement." replied Levy, walking into the house.