Anthro World

Guest Unequaledpyro

"I don't know he must have left come on i know where he lives" Lyed said. Agan grabing Lizardo's arm he ran at top speed only to get about ten feet before knocking down Levy. "Are you okay Levy?!" Lyed asked.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Unequaledpyro

Ohh, its the kid again "Yeah Lyde, I'm fine. What are you doing here anyway?" asked Levy, bringing his chain back over his shoulder.

Mongorio was walking down the street, followed by his two of his fathers workers, He had had enough of being followed and made a turn in teh street and then legged it down the road then turned again, he looked round and the two workers were still following him "is there no end to this madness"

Guest Unequaledpyro

"Ah right, the map. Here." said Levy, tossing a piece of old parchment towards Lyde. "I don't see what the big deal is. It wasn't hard to get."

(I definately know i'm late in coming...)

Name: Chandrius Ambika

Species: Raven

Fur Color: Dusky Grey

Height: 6'5

Weight: 113

Apparel (clothing): Moon Pendant, brown dress.

Extra features: White feathers at top of head.

Physique: lean, but strong.

Personality: Know-it all, sometimes Big headed but loyal to any who she sees who needs help.

"Some people fear me for my mysterious nature, if they got to know the Raven within they would know how brilliant and cunning I am. Most of the time I would rather play dumb than show what's really inside, but that's how I like it."

--------

Chandrius Ambika, Chandrius for short, saw the fox ahead with the two lizards, The fox, bleeding heavily was obviosly unconscious.

Deciding action would help, she ran to the nearest phonee-box and dialed for the ambulance.

"Now i'll be on my way" Lyed said. As he left it was the first time Levy ever saw him fly and as he left his tail slaped Levy to the ground.

Guest Unequaledpyro

Levy, struggling to his feet, shouted, "Damn it! Never do that again!" He then noticed the other dragon, "So who are you?"

Landing near the arcade Lyed realised his mistake and knew he had to go back so he took off towads the hospital. When he got there he saw the fox talking to a bird.He landed Levy gave him a nasty look. "I'm sorry for what I did Levy" Lyed said.

Guest Unequaledpyro

"Ahh, forget it." Levy said to himself. He then ignored everyone else around him and walked towards his house.

As Lyed was flying he wrote a note it read "The rabbit might have the map but the treasure is mine." he wrapped the note aroud a gold coin and dropped it in front of Levy and quickly flew off.

(I definately know i'm late in coming...)

Name: Chandrius Ambika

Species: Raven

Fur Color: Dusky Grey

Height: 6'5

Weight: 113

Apparel (clothing): Moon Pendant, brown dress.

Extra features: White feathers at top of head.

Physique: lean, but strong.

Personality: Know-it all, sometimes Big headed but loyal to any who she sees who needs help.

--------

Chandrius Ambika, Chandrius for short, saw the fox ahead with the two lizards, The fox, bleeding heavily was obviosly unconscious.

Deciding action would help, she ran to the nearest phonee-box and dialed for the ambulance.

Rathunta, you may want to read posts. Levy is alright now. That scene was already taken care of, so you may want to get up to date. -_-

Guest Unequaledpyro

Levy picked up the coin and read the note, heh stupid kid, the parchment was in a museum. What ever treasure he hopes to find has obviously been found and spent. It doesn't matter though, I like the peace and quite from his absence.

As Lyde was walking he saw the map in a trash can "hmmmm i guess the rabbit didn't need it" he tought.As Lyed got home he began to study the map "odd" he thought "this map is dated 2 moths ago and who dates a map anyway" "it also says the treasure is hidden at Levy's house i bett go check this out." He left as fast as he could running towrads Levy's house not knowing what to expect.