Anthro World

Guest Unequaledpyro

((Dang this went fast))

Lyed said to Lizardo "I'm not up to much taking my morning walk," "Oh and if your going to look in the whats going on section look at the fourth page it talks about a shooting star that was seeen yesterday at noon." With this Lyed left back for his house.. Hmmm not much new around here. Just then out of the corner of his eye he saw an odd looking confused lepoard, Well he is new around here, But i have to get home.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((Put what your character says in quotation marks.))

Later that day Levy fell asleep on the front lawn again. Leaving Carol Ann in the house...

I better stop by Levy's place on my way back, after all I need to thank him for this coin. A few minutes later Lyed made it to Levy's house. "Dang he is always asleep when I come by." All the sudden he saw a girl poke her head out of Levy's front door, "Who are you?" Lyed asked.

"I'm Levy's cousin. My name is Carol Ann." she said running out the front door.

Levy was still fast asleep on the ground.

"Wake up!" shouted Carol Ann, kicking Levy in the process.

Levy moaned a bit then sat up, "What now?"

Levy was sitting on the ground looking up at Lyed with a blank stare. Suddenly Lyed found himself wrapped up in Levy's chain and dragged down to his knees. Now eye level with Levy, Lyed knelt entangled.

"Say what? I'm still trying to wake up." said Levy in an angry voice.

((No detective stuff. Carol Ann IS Levy's little cousin.))

((Ok fine don't let me have any fun))

"Well i talk to Stan the city mailman everday he is about that hight,I got a thought i told him about the map and all the gold coin mabey he tried to impersonate your cousin but i guess not."

"She was well on her way over here before I hid the 'map' to my house behind the post office." said Levy.

"Yeah," said Carol Ann enthusiastically, "I found it right where he told me to look in his last phone call."

"You see Lyed, I don't trust many people in this town. I wrote the map in Russian and told her where to find it because I don't want everybody to know where I live. Cops have been after me ever since I decided to play vigilante yesterday. They had a very bad composite sketch of me on the news this mourning." explained Levy as he stood up and unwrapped Lyed.

David saw a dragon and a fox talking so he went over to them and asked how to get to 123 Evergreen Terrace.

Mongolio was walking down the street always looking behind him to make sure he weren't followed.

"Phew, i think I lost them" he said as he started walking without worrying.

Soon a hand was placed on his shoulder

Name: Bob and Fred :P

Species: Rabbits

Hair Color (on the head): White (Bob) and Brown (Fred)

Fur Color: White (Bob) and Brown (Fred)

Height: Both 7ft

Weight: 245

Apparel (clothing): Both Dressed in a black suit

Extra features: Carries a gun in their back pocket

Physique: Very strong both upper and lower

Personality: the Dons workers hired to retrieve Mongolio for his father

"Its time foryou to go home now Mongolio" Bob said

"The don has been waiting for you" Fred shortly followed

Levy looked at the leopard, "Its on the other side of the city. Ask someone at the post office for directions."

Sending the leopard away, Levy turned back to Lyed and said quietly so Carol Ann couldn't hear him, "I know how to get the cops to stop trying to find me." Then he whispered even quieter, "I'm going to kill Don Dalasis."

Levy ran inside his house, Carol Ann quickly following.

"What did you say to him?" asked Carol Ann.

"Nothing, just stay in the house. I am going out for a while." replied Levy, grabbing one of his special chains from the closet. The chains had sharp blades on each side, wrapped in cloth.

Levy ran out of the house and jumped the fence behind his house, heading towards East Trokon.

Mongolio was thrown into the 4x4 truck, Bobo drove while Fred sat in the back to make sure he didn't escape

"Im telling you, someone is after the don" Mongolio kept trying to tell them

"Loads of people are after your father, Power Hungry people, drug barons, you name it, we stopped it" Bob replied

"Yeah but this time my father is sick, he can't protect himself" Mongolio tried to persuade them to hurry

"Listen, Relax, he has many guards all over the estate, Barbed wire walls round the house, Only way in is through the front gate, then he will have to try to make his way up to the buidling, which is physically impossible" Fred said calming Mongolio

((Im just making killing the don, abit of a challenge now :P))

((You think some barbed wire can stop Levy?))

Levy saw the estate, the security was intense. He saw a manhole next to him and opened it to jump inside.

I'll wait here a while until nightfall. Things should be quieter then.

The 4x4 truck drove through the main gate, and stopped by the front door of the house

Mongolio ran up to his father room

"father, someone is after you" Mongolio shouted to Dalasis while running into the room

"Do not worry, i shall be fine" Dalasis said to his son whole coughing in pain

"you cannot protect yourself, you incredibiley sick" Mongolio argued with his father

"If I had all my guards patrol around the house, gate and walls all during the night, would that make you feel better"

"well it be better than nothing, now it would be calm down at night" Mongolio said

Dalasis Clicked his fingers and the head security guard came running through the door

"You requested me sir" the guard said to Dalasis

"Yes, I have has news of a assasin coming tonight, place the estate on Red alert, patrol all night, shoot on sight, do not let no-one enter" Dalasis said to the guard

"Yes Sir, i arrange that staright away" the head replied as he ran out the room.

That night Levy stayed in the sewer. Slowly making his way under the estate.

Idiots forgot the sewers.

Levy found a small ladder which appeared to go up to the mansion. He quietly climbed it and peeked out, the kitchen drain on the floor. The drain was just big enough for Levy to slip through, but he stayed below for a while. The security seemed to be strengthened on the perimeter. He slipped out of the drain and unwrapped his blades. Climbing out a window, he ued the blades to quietly make his way to the fourth floor. Peeking inside the window, it was an empty room. He opened the window and entered, keeping as quietly as anyone could. He could hear the snoring of the Don in the next room. Levy looked around the room and saw nothing, just and empty room. The door was closed. Enough light was entering the room through the window to clearly see a small guest bed, no one was in it. He kept still for a while, waiting for a chance to move out.

"Your cousin is going to kill the most powerful man in the city, if you want to help than hop on if not i'm doing this by myself." Lyed said.

"It actually sounds like a good idea. If the Don is killed then there goes organized crime." replied Carol Ann before she closed the front door.