Anthro World

Guest Unequaledpyro

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Fine, just don't be messing with things. These chains on me aren't the only ones I own." Levy left the door open for Lyed to come in.

"I dunno, I normally live alone so I only clean when I start tripping over my garbage." said Levy, he hung up is tattered hoody and opened a closet full of chains of all lengths, widths, and varieties. Several were normal chains, others had blades linked to both ends. And one had a mace on the end.

After putting his chain in with the rest, Levy walked upstairs, "I have to change my shirt, start cleaning up the floors. The garbage can is in the kitchen."

Levy was playing heavy metal music upstairs. He was making painful grunts, anyone would if they suffered the bloody injuries he inflicted on himself.

((This is that last post iv'e got to go.))

Oh well i better start helping he should be down soon i guess there never was any treasure. He shut the door to the chains got the trash can and started picking up the junk off the floor.All the sudden he saw something flash What the... its a gold coin could it be the one i gave him, oh well i better give it back iv'e caused enough trouble.

Levy walked downstairs in the same jeans, but he put on a white shirt. His bandages were still visible around his shoulders though.

"Well I feel a little better. Let me get another trashbag." said Levy, walking into the pantry.

Once all the cleaning was done... I better give this coin back. "Hey Levy I found this while cleaning and thought you might want it back".

"Hmm, oh I remember this. I found it in the street a couple weeks ago. You keep it. I have to get some sleep." said Levy, giving the coin back to Lyed. It was 7:00 pm.

((I'm going to be gone until Wednesday night. Try to keep the storyline away from Levy until I get back, k?))

Levy woke up and turned on his stereo. Listening to heavy metal, he got dressed and walked down stairs. His wounds still ached but he could hold back the pain. He got a glass of milk from the fridge and walked to the living room and collapsed onto the couch. He turned on the TV and looked to his right. Sleeping soundly on the couch was a 12 year old girl fox. Levy jumped out of his skin and shouted, "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?!?"

((Funny way to introduce a new character, right?)) ((X3))

((It's certainly a unique way. You deserve two brownie points. :yes:))

Lizardo bent over and picked up the morning paper and stuffed it underneath his arm as he walked back into his house. Let's see... Oh! The comic section! Wait... I should be using this paper wisely, not just getting a good laugh. Lizardo flipped through the newspaper some more. I wonder what's happening today...

Name: David

Species: Leopard

Fur Color: Leopard Color

Height: Normal Height

Weight: Normal Weight

Apparel (clothing): Sunday Best

Extra features: The ability to speak all languages. Has a secret Lazer in middle left claw.

Physique: Light Footed, Sleek, Wily.

Personality: Like to learn. Eager to destroy evil.

She woke up suddenly, dazed and confused.

Name: Carol Ann

Species: Fox

Hair Color (on the head): Long Blonde

Fur Color: Same color as Levy

Height: 4' 7"

Weight: 110

Apparel (clothing): Baggy t-shirt. Ratty old jean shorts. Old red boots.

Physique: Skinny

Personality: Incredibly annoying.

Levy picked her up by her shoulders and asked again, "Who, are you?"

((Your computer mess up or something?))

"I'm your cousin, Carol Ann." she replied.

Levy set her on the ground. "Sorry, I wasn't expecting you so soon. How did you get into the house?"

"The door was unlocked."

"Damn it, Lyed..."

((YEa it has done that a lot today :grrr:))

David found the store. Bought A newspaper. On the front page it said

WELCOME TO ANTHRO WORLD ENJOY

((The city's name is Trokon.))

"So what do you got to eat?" asked Carol Ann.

"There's some stuff in the kit..." said Levy before Carol Ann rushed by him to the kitchen, "Just err, ah, make yourself at home."

((THANKS))

Now where to get a job" Dillon thought As he flipped through the classified