Battledome Beta Opened To Everyone!

hrtbrk

TNT has opened up the brand new Battledome to all users for testing! Since it is beta, not all weapons may work, and expect some glitches. Closed beta users can expect a special gift in the next few days!

2012_newbd_closed_beta.jpg

Additionally, the Hidden Tower got a brand new weapon!

bd_com_bfaerie_axe.gif

OMG the prizes are insane, so far two EASY battles for me, 2 red codestones and a Blue Scorchstone (99k!!!)

Are we recieving prizes now? I know that the other day, there were glitches were people weren't recieving the prizes that we were told we did.

Also, pish! Two days after I get my invite, everyone gets in! LOL.

Are we recieving prizes now? I know that the other day, there were glitches were people weren't recieving the prizes that we were told we did.

Also, pish! Two days after I get my invite, everyone gets in! LOL.

2 Red Codes, 4 Normal, Blue Scorchstone and a bunch of 3k - 20k items after 5~ fights?

2 Red Codes, 4 Normal, Blue Scorchstone and a bunch of 3k - 20k items after 5~ fights?

Nice! My items aren't nearly as nice (yet! LOL)

Well I'm going to have to start battling more often it looks like. :)

I could sure use the codestones for training and the other stuff to go towards new weapons. :)

I got two battle books worth together around 900K o.O fighting the chia clown! How I got those I don't know, not to mention 4 reg codestones, one red and other good items (one being a nerkmid!) :D

Basically going back everyday :D

I got a pile of good stuff too - not as good as Dani's (JEALOUS MUCH?) - two Zed codestones, a Eliv Thade wrap, and then around the same as Dynohawk's. My item rewards are done for the day, but I think I'll turn a really good profit just the same! I'm saving the regular codestones for training.

On another note, hubs can't equip items from his stats page, anyone else have this problem?

My prizes weren't all that great either : lots of food and snowballs, and two books (though both were ones Mneryth hadn't read before, which is very exciting!)

I've been keeping an eye on the Beta News, and no, we can't get them yet. No word on how long it will be, though - kind of a wait and see at this point! They've been pretty good about plowing through issues from what I can tell.

I have to know...is that NC item one use? Those new NC wearables are awesome!

One of our staffers confirms that it is indeed one use!

For besting your opponent and proving your might in battle, you have earned the following rewards: started_bagofnp.gif

50 Neopoints

• * You have reached the item limit for today! You can continue to fight, but no more items can be earned.

Is this a glitch? Because the battle I just finished was my very first beta battle, therefore I've received no items before... :P

Does anyone know why I can't equip any weapons from my inventory? D: Is there a new way to do it now? I'm confused. Never mind. I should have checked out the new BD first, and wow... I'm really impressed on the changes. I should have had a BD pet by now.... D: Erg, Oh well. Does anyone know if the "difficulty" you choose affects your prizes?

This is probably a dumb question, but are we able to get battle avatars in beta, or is that something that would only happen when the battledome is open for good again?

I was wondering about this too. Hopefully someone can chime in.

From the look of it, battledome avatars and Defenders of Neopia trophies won't be available until the Battledome is OUT of Beta. :) So practice up, everyone.

For besting your opponent and proving your might in battle, you have earned the following rewards: started_bagofnp.gif

50 Neopoints

• * You have reached the item limit for today! You can continue to fight, but no more items can be earned.

Is this a glitch? Because the battle I just finished was my very first beta battle, therefore I've received no items before... :P

It might be, it might just be bad luck. There seems to be a random number of items that each person can reach each day- the first day I had access to the BD in closed Beta I reached my limit after one item. I would go to the beta board, and ask, just in case, but unless you have the same problem tomorrow, I expect that you're just unlucky today!

I think Zombiiesque answered the avatar question. But I'll add that avatars weren't activated in the battledome yesterday, so I wouldn't be surprised if they still aren't, since we're still in beta.

Woops. I just read back through the thread and I must have missed Zombiiesque's comment somehow. Thank you!

For besting your opponent and proving your might in battle, you have earned the following rewards:

started_bagofnp.gif

300 Neopoints pot_flotsam_blue.gif

Blue Flotsam Morphing Potion bd_wand_shadow.gif

Cursed Wand of Shadow

Wow. I had no idea you were able to get morphing potions :O

capture20121109094444.png

capture20121109093257.jpg

Well, I felt weird when I saw the prizes. I mean... I won a nerkmid for beating Mr. Chuckles on "hard mode"

Red Poogle Morphing Potion too!

Ooooooh. I really hope I win a nerkmid!!! I need to keep trying. *crosses fingers* I still need the vending machine avi. D: