Happy Slorg Day!

hrtbrk

The cakes look so cute! ^_^

I'm interested what customisations people will make with that wearable- I bet it would look great with the Fungus Cave background!

The cakes look so cute! ^_^

I'm interested what customisations people will make with that wearable- I bet it would look great with the Fungus Cave background!

I'm so glad you knew those were cakes! I thought they were really cute but I thought the first one was slorg meatloaf! Whoops!

I'm so glad you knew those were cakes! I thought they were really cute but I thought the first one was slorg meatloaf! Whoops!

Whoops, maybe they aren't cakes! I only took a quick look at them, and assumed they were cakes, but the second one has olives for eyes... Ew! LOL.

EDIT: You're right! I just checked the item URLs. The first one is Meatloaf, and the second is mashed potatoes!

Not yummy cake after all. :(

Whoops, maybe they aren't cakes! I only took a quick look at them, and assumed they were cakes, but the second one has olives for eyes... Ew! LOL.

EDIT: You're right! I just checked the item URLs. The first one is Meatloaf, and the second is mashed potatoes!

Not yummy cake after all. :(

Oh haha! I guess that does look like mashed potatoes now that you mention it. I always have trouble figuring out what the items are and whenever I click the links the shop is sold out of them.

Oh haha! I guess that does look like mashed potatoes now that you mention it. I always have trouble figuring out what the items are and whenever I click the links the shop is sold out of them.

Haha, same. I just kind of gravitate towards assuming that everything is sweet, since that's what I want it to be! LOL.