Habitarium to Receive Nightly Maintenance!

hrtbrk

Oh man, I just had the life scared out of me! I was checking my habi and I got the popup "please log in to play" (or something). I thought someone had booted me off my account. But my nerves were calmed when I hit refresh and saw that habi was down for maintenance and I was still logged in *phew*

Hopefully this scheduled maintenance will fix some of the existing Habi bugs and others as they pop up.

This would make things easier for all of us who rely on our Habi as our main source of nps.

As long as they don't add new levels before fixing the bugs I'm happy. :D

Rebecca is gonna do her nut :-P

This is kinda sucky tbh.

At least it's only for two hours and not all night from like 12am NST to 8am NST now that would be a reason to get angry at.

Who knows maybe it won't be down for the full time every night. They're just making us aware that if our Habi goes down then we know why and TNT won't be flooded with a zillion tickets. They can't possibly pick a time that's suitable for everyone, would be nice, but since we're all in different time zones.

I hope they fix these bugs. Also, I hope TNT makes it hard to earn NP from this, as once again this is like free NP, which sounds too good to be true!

I disagree. Habi takes a lot of time and dedication to maintain, sure you leave it run and you earn nps. This is also TNT's way of helping players out and to reach their goals faster. Personally I don't have a lot of time to play games constantly, so Habi definitely helps. :)

Lol I totally agree. Habi is pretty much the only way I get NP now.

Good on TNT for giving us a heads up this time. Guess they learned their lesson after last time xD

This sucks... I doubt they'll fix anything at all. I think they only did this so people can't run it 24/7. This means I'll only be able to run mine maybe 12 hours or less... huge dent in my neopoints and I don't have time anymore to do anything else on there.

They were responding to tickets about how it's 'cheating' to leave it open when you're not on the computer playing, so this must be their way to counter that.

Rebecca is gonna do her nut :-P

This is kinda sucky tbh.

Hahahah. X3 I'm glad they're doing maintenance, but I do wish that it was at a better time.

they did this on purpose so people won't run Habi all night long !!!

not very Touche , TNT !!

:grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

That's what I thought as soon as I read it too! I don't trust TNT to not fix the problem of running it 24/7 in a way that isn't underhanded, haha.

i only liked your post Hrtbrk because of the cute little Vespa *hugs*

actually very annoyed because it directly disadvantages me as thats usually the time i'm on for Neo. i'm aware its the "better" timezone choice that impacts as little people as possible but i'm irritated as this means i'm pretty much not going to be able to play Habitarium anymore :(

At least it's only for two hours and not all night from like 12am NST to 8am NST now that would be a reason to get angry at.

Who knows maybe it won't be down for the full time every night. They're just making us aware that if our Habi goes down then we know why and TNT won't be flooded with a zillion tickets. They can't possibly pick a time that's suitable for everyone, would be nice, but since we're all in different time zones.

I disagree. Habi takes a lot of time and dedication to maintain, sure you leave it run and you earn nps. This is also TNT's way of helping players out and to reach their goals faster. Personally I don't have a lot of time to play games constantly, so Habi definitely helps. :)

Lol I totally agree. Habi is pretty much the only way I get NP now.

Good on TNT for giving us a heads up this time. Guess they learned their lesson after last time xD

Yea, but TNT won't let people earn NP that easily? If people earn NP easily they won't be playing and that is bad for sponsors-right? I love habitarium, but TNT loves money more!

Will this have anything to do with possible upgrades to the Habi? Like more levels and critters and such? I would love to see some new things added :)

apparently Habitarium was built mainly by an outside Vendor, so i'm not sure how much TNT are able to actually alter Habitarium, TNT have said i think that they do plan to add more things, but i expect that would mean a larger downtime than "scheduled" stuff. *just my thoughts though, not sure.

i think its just going to be normal maintenance stuff, not any upgrades. also i'm really annoyed and suspect ulterior motive for the regular maintenance *conspiracy theorist* :shiftyeyes_anim:

2 - 4 AM is 10 am - 12 noon my time .. the time I'm usually out .. i leave at 9 am and come back at 2 pm and sometimes later .... i have to shut it down during this time ... so basically I'm gonna lose 5 - 6 hours minimum 'cuz of this !!!

*swears in a language no one here understands*

:grrr: :grrr: :competitive: :competitive:

2 - 4 AM is 10 am - 12 noon my time .. the time I'm usually out .. i leave at 9 am and come back at 2 pm and sometimes later .... i have to shut it down during this time ... so basically I'm gonna lose 5 - 6 hours minimum 'cuz of this !!!

*swears in a language no one here understands*

:grrr: :grrr: :competitive: :competitive:

It's just a virtual pet site, no need to get so irate 0_o

Good job TNT. Finally came up with a way to stop people leaving it on all night to collect points. Do I think that they are going to do anything in that maintenance window? Not at all. I just think it was that people are collecting thousands of points by not being there. Annoying yes but what can you do.

It's only 1:30 AM and it's already down, the liars! They said it'd only be from 2-4 AM!!!! Unless they are taking it down at midnight! Now people in time zones where it is daytime will not get to play Habi anymore! I hope this is a glitch!