The Official Stock Market Board

Finn the Human

Wow, TNAH absolutely skyrocketed today! Also, for the first time in what seems like forever, my stocks are up!

For real! It's at 57 currently- hopefully at 9am tomorrow it'll be at 60. XD

For real! It's at 57 currently- hopefully at 9am tomorrow it'll be at 60. XD

Now it's at 56. I'm thinking we will have to wait till tomorrow to see TNAH skyrocket to 60 and beyond (laughs hysterically at my buzz light year reference) Ahem.

Anyways. Since it was stuck in the mid 30's for quite some time, it may take till tomorrow to hit 60. Just my opinion though. Keep checking!

hello everyone, kinda new to the world of Stocks and such, dont know patterns and such, i'm doing to normal thing, buying 1000 stocks at 15nps a share, been doing it for about a couple weeks now, anything else I should be looking for?

Haha, SWNC is at 21 now, and TNAH at 39 and I didn't sell any.

Please go up again TNAH~

hello everyone, kinda new to the world of Stocks and such, dont know patterns and such, i'm doing to normal thing, buying 1000 stocks at 15nps a share, been doing it for about a couple weeks now, anything else I should be looking for?

That's pretty much what you should do. Never sell if it's in the red. I recommend to wait at 60 (perhaps more?), but some people sell at 30 or 45 if you're impatient. You can check Neodaq to see how good some of the stocks were in the past to give you an idea,

TNAH is at 43 now and SWNC is at 24. I have a feeling that if we give it a few days, they'll rise to the sell point. Well, at least TNAH will I'm sure. BOTT is at 32 right now. So not to far behind. :)

MPC has officially went below 45! TNAH, BOTT, TAG, and SWNC are on the lookout for me.

Yay! This is great news. I hope I'll have a chance at buying it soon. That would be amazing. Thanks for the update. :)

No problem. And CYBU it barely holding on to 30! KSON and VPTS are rising once again. Hopefully in one day it will go from 800 to 15!

Now CYBU is at 29! This is way too exciting. Haha. I'm so glad they're dropping. I hope I'm able to buy as much as possible of those stocks before they rise again.

EDIT: NOW CYBU IS AT 20!!!! Should be at 15 sooon! :happydance:

Has anybody noticed how erratic TNAH is being? It skyrocketed and ALMOST got to 60, then shot back down, rose up again to 30, and then dropped again!

Totals: 96,000 1,440,000 1,380,000 -4.17%

Almost to 100k shares of stocks! I haven't been able to sell anything since December. How's everybody else's portfolio doing?

Mine isn't looking so great either. I wish TNAH would have just hit 60- I would have loved to be able to sell it. My best stock right now is TPP at 34.

Totals: 134,500 2,026,000 2,014,000 -0.59%

Totals: 167,000 2,505,000 2,624,000

+4.75%

*Plops this in*

The Stock Market is one of the only things I do regularly on Neopets still. I only buy at 15, and I sell whenever I see it at 45NP/share or higher without waiting because I'm impatient even though I don't need the NP. :P

I know everyone else has already chimed in about this, but I'm pretty upset that all those stocks crashed. I was so ready to cash in and I was thinking TNAH would make it to 60, possibly even more than that. Currently it's at 20. ;) It shot down right before my eyes! Was also excited about BOTT, SWNC, and I think TAG was one of them too? But those have all plummeted as well. Weird. How lame that all of those stocks had to crash at the same time. Ah well, at least it's giving me some time to build up my port more. Although my current port is not lookin to good. :thumbsdown:

Totals: 79,500 1,211,000 1,128,000 -6.85%

On a more positive note, CYBU is at 18 and getting lower each day. Everyone keep your eye on it and please update us if it hits 15. I'm super excited because I've never been able to buy it before. Out of curiousity, does anyone know how long a stock like CYBU would stay in the buying range? I'd like to know in advance because I'd hate to only be able to buy 1k of it and then it suddenly start rising. Also, if I see it at 16 or 17, would it be a good idea to go ahead and buy? Before it rises I'd like to get at least 4k or so, more would be better. :)

My stocks have over-all been in the negative for quite awhile, and then I had the pleasant surprise today of having my whole portfolio in the positive by 11.56% :D Hopefully it keeps going up, especially since the ones that are going up are ones I have quite a few shares of.

Totals:110,0001,655,0001,662,000+0.42%

I've been forgetting about stocks lately. CYBU isn't a "great" stock. Its just had that run that most stocks get once a year or two. Its rated C and only A for 75 sell point. I bought TNPT at 15 today.

Thanks for letting me know. I actually just checked neodaq and all of my stocks to see what I was missing, etc. I figured since CYBU stayed high for so long that it was a pretty great stock. Now it's at 17, so at least soon I will be able to nab it up and have some in case it rises again.

Question for people with a sell point of 60: How often do you strictly abide by this? I'm curious because I've been missing out on profit by being so quick to sell at 60. Other times I would have lost np's but in cases like UNIB I sold at 60 and I believe it hit 180 or so and stayed there for awhile. Would have been nice to wait until then. :P

So, my question is.... how do you personally determine if it's better to wait or sell? Do you just guess or is there something else you go off of? If I had a whole bunch of shares of CYBU when it hit 60 and then saw it rise like crazy, I would have regretted it so bad. :sad01_anim: So that's why I'm asking. I know there is no definite answer, but just figured someone might be able to share a little bit of insight. Also, on neodaq it says that the high for CYBU is "99"? Didn't it go much higher than that, or has that just not been updated in awhile?

Thanks for letting me know. I actually just checked neodaq and all of my stocks to see what I was missing, etc. I figured since CYBU stayed high for so long that it was a pretty great stock. Now it's at 17, so at least soon I will be able to nab it up and have some in case it rises again.

Question for people with a sell point of 60: How often do you strictly abide by this? I'm curious because I've been missing out on profit by being so quick to sell at 60. Other times I would have lost np's but in cases like UNIB I sold at 60 and I believe it hit 180 or so and stayed there for awhile. Would have been nice to wait until then. :P

So, my question is.... how do you personally determine if it's better to wait or sell? Do you just guess or is there something else you go off of? If I had a whole bunch of shares of CYBU when it hit 60 and then saw it rise like crazy, I would have regretted it so bad. :sad01_anim: So that's why I'm asking. I know there is no definite answer, but just figured someone might be able to share a little bit of insight. Also, on neodaq it says that the high for CYBU is "99"? Didn't it go much higher than that, or has that just not been updated in awhile?

I always stick by the 60 sell point. While it would be nice to have stuck by and waited while it rose, but we have no way of knowing. What you could do is sell half of what you have at 60, and see if it rises. I'm not too fussed, so I sell it all whenever it hits 60. I feel that a 300% increase on my investment is good enough, and makes me happy. :)