The Official Stock Market Board

Finn the Human

TPEG is @60 if anybody missed it the first time! I did so I sold my 2k - I don't think it will go much higher but of course I was wrong about UNIB.

Is anybody else's portfolio super bad right now?

Totals: 82,000 1,230,000 1,055,000 -14.23%

My highest stock is just BUZZ at 24.

Yeah. It makes sense that everything is down right now. We had a good run. :P

At least now I am two days away from the stock market avvie. I couldn't get it before because I kept selling.

Correction! I got it today! :happydance:

EDIT: I have a question for anyone who knows the answer. Will CYBU, VPTS, KSON, MPC ever become buyable again?

I mean, I know they have to at some point... but generally how long will it take? Because I've never seen them buyable in the 8 months I've been playing the stocks. Seems like they are really profitable stocks to have, so I really want to invest in them.

Another question. If it doesn't generally get down to 15... do people sometimes make exceptions? Like for instance, buy VPTS at a low point and then sell? (I don't know what a good 'low' point would be to buy VPTS at.... but maybe someone else does?)

I've got about 19 stocks now. Still trying to buy a stock I don't have each day, but choices are starting to be limiting. So I guess I can start buying multiples of my stocks now?

Also, as a beginner, should I set my sell point at 30? or at 60? Any ideas how long I might have to wait till one of my stocks hit 60? I started about a month ago.

Yes, you can now. If you are not desperate for money, you can sell at 60. If you have little money left in your bank account, better sell at 30 to be able to keep buying stocks. Usually, around 6 months to a year. But sometimes some stocks don't hit 60 for over a year.

List of stocks that hit 60 in 2012:

ACFI

BB

BOTT

BUZZ

CHIA

CHPS

CYBU

DROO

EEEEE

FAER

FISH

HUW

KBAT

KSON

LDSC

MPC

MYNC

NAKR

NATN

PDSS

POWR

SKBD

SMUG

SSS

TAG

TNAH

TNPT

TPEG

TPP

TSRC

UNIB

VPTS

YIPP

Credits: neodaq.info

Yes, you can now. If you are not desperate for money, you can sell at 60. If you have little money left in your bank account, better sell at 30 to be able to keep buying stocks. Usually, around 6 months to a year. But sometimes some stocks don't hit 60 for over a year.

List of stocks that hit 60 in 2012:

ACFI

BB

BOTT

BUZZ

CHIA

CHPS

CYBU

DROO

EEEEE

FAER

FISH

HUW

KBAT

KSON

LDSC

MPC

MYNC

NAKR

NATN

PDSS

POWR

SKBD

SMUG

SSS

TAG

TNAH

TNPT

TPEG

TPP

TSRC

UNIB

VPTS

YIPP

Credits: neodaq.info

Lol, When I look at the list it seems like all the stocks. Though I can notice SHRX and LUPE as well as PEOP not there.

It's at 60 now. I'm thinking I might wait a bit longer as well, I only have 2k of it.

It's at 60 now. I'm thinking I might wait a bit longer as well, I only have 2k of it.

Transaction Result 1 1000 shares of PDSS Sold 1000 shares of PDSS for 62000 NP. 2 1000 shares of PDSS Sold 1000 shares of PDSS for 62000 NP. 3 1000 shares of PDSS Sold 1000 shares of PDSS for 62000 NP.

Nigel the Chia charges 20 NP as commission.

Summary : You had 10575170 NP. After 3 successful transactions, you have 10761150.

Sold at 63. I'd sell now when I think about. Too many stocks at 45+. Some will fall fast.

Just sold PDSS at 65! :D

Summary : You had 50221 NP. After 4 successful transactions, you have 310201.

Sold 2,000 PDSS @ 60 and 4,000 @ 65. Hanging onto my last 6,000 because why not?

It's only January 5th and I've already sold 14k out of my 31k allotment for this month... time to slow my roll!

It seems that TAG is starting to go up, so hopefully it keeps up the trend.

You're right. TAG does seem to be getting up there, and fast too! It was just at 20 or so yesterday.... :) I wish I had more than 1k of it. D:

I'm hoping TNAH will rise soon.

I noticed TAG too. I bought SKEI today cause when I did it was the only one. o.o

There has been A LOT of that lately! When I checked earlier this morning there were none at 15, and I ran into the same problem yesterday!

Not so great choices for buying lately...