Fall 2012 TV Season - What are you watching?

Ashbash

So the new television season just started and I'm just wondering what new shows people have decided to tune into? I guess X Factor isn't really new but I didn't watch it last season so it's new for me. Right now that is my favorite. I'm waiting for Partners to start on CBS and then The Carrie Diaries on the CW.

The only show I was really looking forward to seeing was The New Normal. I caught the pilot the other night and it wasn't that bad, but I'm not generally into half-hour sitcoms. What I'm most excited by is the returning shows that I've already been hooked on. I can't wait until the new season of Haven starts!

I'll probably check out Elementary. The pilot leaked and a few of my friends saw it and had good things to say.

Partners looks good. I'll also be watching the Carrie Diaries, but that's in January :(

Ugh I didn't realize it didn't start until January! That's disappointing.

The only show I was really looking forward to seeing was The New Normal. I caught the pilot the other night and it wasn't that bad, but I'm not generally into half-hour sitcoms. What I'm most excited by is the returning shows that I've already been hooked on. I can't wait until the new season of Haven starts!

I'm definitely excited for all my returning shows as well. Glee just returned last night and I was in heaven! I'm now anxiously awaiting the premiere of New Girl.

Elementary, for sure. My girlfriend and I watched the pilot, and we were VERY pleased with it. LUCY LIU, after all. Too awesome for words.

That's it for new shows I think. I'll be watching Doctor Who (and probably complaining about every other episode, LOL).

THE BIG BANG THEORY <33333 I'm so excited for it's return! Last season's ending was amazing. Any other big bang theory lovers here? :)

Oh, and for some reason I was thinking Shamless (Showtime series if anyone is familiar with it) would be starting this fall but looks like I'm waiting till January. Grr. Best show ever!

This season I'll be following the final season of Flashpoint. I just sort of got into the show due to their daytime repeats on Bravo.

I'm also curious to see what this season's Grey's Anatomy will bring as well as Private Practice, though I probably won't be following them as closely.

I'm definitely following Criminal Minds, NCIS and NCIS:LA. I think that is about it for this year, though I might check out some new shows.

I'm sad that the summer seasons are over now though. My favourite summer show ended on a cliffhanger. :(

Two definites: Once Upon A Time, and....MLP. I'm not much of a TV watcher. Oh! And there's the new Doctor Who season (which is already airing). I forgot when the second OUAT season starts.....

I can't wait for the Walking Dead, Supernatural, Dexter, Fringe and 666 Park Avenue :P

Summer in Sweden offers mainly re-runs, so I'm excited about fall c:

I'm looking foward to see the new season of Modern Family (I heard Gloria is pregnant!). And I also want to see the new of Bones and The Big Bang Theory.

Of the new shows, I'll be checking out Arrow, Revolution, Last Resort and 666 Park Avenue.

Of the older shows, top of the list is Fringe - only 13 more episodes to go and I'm going the be devastated when it ends. One of my favourite shows.

I'll also be watching Supernatural, Bones, NCIS: LA and Hawaii 5-0.

True Blood has ended :'( very upset.

I'm waiting very impatiently for the new season of Dexter - CANNOT wait!!! So good ^^

Also Grimm has like a three week break at the moment, despite only releasing four episodes of the new season. Whaat?! :(

Red-Dwarf-10.jpeg

MY LIFE IS NOW COMPLETE

Soooo excited about this! Didn't realise it was starting so soon! EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

This season I'll be following the final season of Flashpoint.

When I was in Toronto this summer I stumbled across the filming of Flashpoint! It looks like a pretty sweet show.

Personally, I don't follow too many TV shows. The only one I watch religiously is Breaking Bad (and that won't start again until next summer! :( ). I may watch Once Upon A Time and Criminal Minds, but I'm also considering getting hooked on a new series altogether via netflix - maybe Community or something. :)

Of the new shows, I'll be checking out Arrow, Revolution, Last Resort and 666 Park Avenue.

Of the older shows, top of the list is Fringe - only 13 more episodes to go and I'm going the be devastated when it ends. One of my favourite shows.

I'll also be watching Supernatural, Bones, NCIS: LA and Hawaii 5-0.

YESYES FRINGE. I can't wait, but I'm going to be so sad when it ends. ;___;