The Official TDN Item Price Check Topic

Tedhaun

Well, JellyNeo's item database has them priced at 110k, but they're a really loose guideline. Really, the price of Transmogirification potions vary a bit, depending on current circumstances. I've noticed some of them jumping up a bit around pet days when a really great colour is released (but only when it's the cheaper than the morphing potions). Flotsams aren't too popular, though, so the price will ultimately be what someone is willing to pay for it. The one in auction may be asking 200k, but are there any bidders?

When I checked, there were no bidders. There's one right now that's asking for 105k, but still no bidders. That's good to know, though. I'll keep it in mind when I do decide to sell it. Back in the SDB it goes...

Does anyone have any idea of some recent auction prices for a Shoehornfish? Or if you've sold or purchased one, any idea what they're going for? I traded 4 mil in items for one. They're listed on the trading post and elsewhere at 10 million, but that seems high to me. Thanks.

I haven't bought or sold one, but from what I remember, Shoehornfish are basically just a rare collectors item that doesn't have any uses. So the price, really, is whatever a collector will spend on it. If someone really wants to finish off their gallery, for instance, perhaps they'll spend 10 million, but someone who isn't as invested in their collection wouldn't.

It's really hard to give acctuate prices for items that like. If you're trying to sell yours now, I would put something put a price that is a little higher than you actually want to sell it for, mention that it's the lowest price, and say you're willing to haggle. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, just wondering if I could get a price check on "Chia Yummy Mustard." Thanks!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (N. Prime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure your posts meet the 7-word minimum. Quotes don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 1 month later...

Hi i have looked EVERYWHERE and can't figure out the price of my item. I have a Trick-or-Treat Bag, obviously too expensive for shop wizard, isn't a single one on auctions (except mind atm - which has no bids). I did find a couple on trading post cost averaging 600,000NP BUT I put mine more than 100k lower and nobody is interested.. i even had people on trades offer me all under 1000np... What is the cost of this item??? Is it worth the 600k and if so why doesn't mine sell for cheaper than that? OR is it really only worth less than 1000np?? I have googled this item and searched for almost 2 hours and can't figure it out, Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Contact me on neopets thefirefaries12321

Need Price Check on Isle 5 Please!! item called 'Frost Healing' Thanks for any help !

This post has been edited by a member of staff (N. Prime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you have something to add to your post, please use the edit button on the bottom right of your post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...

Could someone help me price check this item?

'Moehug Visits Altador'

I just bought it at the bookstore.

I googled it and I found out that its a newly released item.

Also, any tips about what to do with newly released items would be very much appreciated.

(should i sell it right away/ keep it for a while, etc.)

Thanks,

Annie

Can someone please give me a current price of a Fashionable Zafara Wig? I managed to snag one from the attic. Only one on TP w/a price was 375k.

I could barely find any selling in stores but they are around 99,000 NP....

How much is the Snowager Stamp right now? Can't find anyone listing a price on the TP.

I couldn't find this item anywhere but I found that it is averaged to 200,000 NP! Quite a lot if you're someone like me.... ;)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

bak_sloth_10th.gif

10th Birthday Evil Sloth Cupcake

Price check please? There are 2 currently on the TP. Only one has a price and they're asking 800k pure + 300k in items. Is that a reasonable price to base mine on (I plan to sell cheaper than that regardless), or is that really overpriced? It's just sitting in my SDB so I'd like to sell it if it's worth anything at all, but I don't want to accidentally price it too cheap. Thanks :)

I just found out that I never finished buying prizes from the Return of Dr. Sloth plot! I'm thinking of buying Resistance Battle Visor or Melting Test Station Background. I found a few of these on the TP, but the only listed price is for the Visor for 4.5m. Does anyone know the actual price of these items? And do you have any idea how easy to sell they are?

I can't find the price for Chocolate Elephante Ear

how much does it worth?

thank you

I remember buying this for my Gourmet pet not too long ago for 99k on the Shop Wiz, but you could probably get away with selling it at 150k on the Trading Post :)

I remember buying this for my Gourmet pet not too long ago for 99k on the Shop Wiz, but you could probably get away with selling it at 150k on the Trading Post :)

thank you! :)

I'm not greedy, I'll sell it for 100K