The Official TDN Item Price Check Topic

Tedhaun

• 2 weeks later...

how much is the Kacheek Pyjama Gown? I see one person asking for 1.5 mil, but is that how much is normally asked for or is it high/low?

I bought mine for 2.3mil a year or so back. That sounds about the right price - it's still very rare and very high in demand, so I'd say that's still a fair asking price for it. Kacheek wearables tend to be expensive because people tend to favour kacheeks to customize, and the set is also very cute :)

I'm checking the price for a Ghost PB, and all are varying, there does not seem to be a consistent price on the Trading Post. So, how much should I sell mine for? Before the event, the Ghost PB was still buyable but rare to come across in user shops, and the prices still varied on the TP.

I'm checking the price for a Ghost PB, and all are varying, there does not seem to be a consistent price on the Trading Post. So, how much should I sell mine for? Before the event, the Ghost PB was still buyable but rare to come across in user shops, and the prices still varied on the TP.

It's likely you're not able to find consistent prices on the TP because most of them are not currently being sold in user shops. They go for about 35k on the Shop Wiz, and I suspect the price will keep dropping due to the event, and I don't think it'll be back to TP price for a good long while.

It's likely you're not able to find consistent prices on the TP because most of them are not currently being sold in user shops. They go for about 35k on the Shop Wiz, and I suspect the price will keep dropping due to the event, and I don't think it'll be back to TP price for a good long while.

Thank you. Maybe I'll wait til this event ends and wait almost a year before I sell it. I heard the Zombie PB dropped to 1 million.

Hey guys! I have a Halloween Antwerph.

antwerph_halloween.gif

I can't find its value anywhere! Help would be appreciated. Thanks so much!

Petpets are normally just the cost of the petpet+paintbrush, with a little bit taken off to encourage people to buy yours, rather than just paint the petpet themselves.

So the Antwerph is about 12k, and the halloween petpet pb is about 80k, though it is still falling, due to the eating contest. So I would price it at 75-80k, and adjust it over the next couple days according to what the petpet pb stabilises at.

Anyone know the price of a Golden Shell these days? For some weird reason I heard they're incredibly high.. Others have said like 8m..

Judging by the most recent Trading Post lots that include the Golden Shell, I don't think anyone really knows the price. However, I do recall browsing (one or two weeks ago?) for the Golden Shell on the TP, and I saw somebody who had it for 6M.

So around 6M, I'd say.

• 1 month later...

I have a Pirate Draik Morphing Potion.

I wish to know about the price level before selling it recklessly.

NP Board said it was around 5.8~6mil.

A sniper offer 5.5mil, another user bought it for 5.8mil.

I guess 5.8mil will be the price for this

Edited by Castrobia

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How much does a Malevolent Sentient Poogle Plushie (TCG) cost in all now? I know it is still probably pretty expensive. But I can't find any on TP even listed with a collateral amount at the moment. There are none in Auctions currently either.

How much does a Malevolent Sentient Poogle Plushie (TCG) cost in all now? I know it is still probably pretty expensive. But I can't find any on TP even listed with a collateral amount at the moment. There are none in Auctions currently either.

I believe it's somewhere in the 250 million np range? They're rare, so they don't get sold much. Are you looking just to borrow one for the avatar, or actually purchase one? People usually lend it out for the avatar at a greatly reduce collat rate.

I am working on saving neopoints so I might have enough collateral one day. I recently spent most of my neopoints on painting avatar pets. So I know I don't even close to enough collateral. But eventually one of these days I hope to buy one so I can help guildies who need a lend.

I am working on saving neopoints so I might have enough collateral one day. I recently spent most of my neopoints on painting avatar pets. So I know I don't even close to enough collateral. But eventually one of these days I hope to buy one so I can help guildies who need a lend.

Wow, that's kind of you. :o Good luck!

(If you are still in need of some of the pet avatars, you may want to take a look at TDN's Avatar Lending Program- we have all of the avatar related pets available for lending. Unless you want to have those to lend out to friends as well. :) )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Apparently, Lauren no longer wants Rhiannon since she's been painted. I detached for the Angelpuss avvie and tried to reattach Rhi and Lauren screamed. *sigh*

So how much is a Royal Mauket?

If you really want to give the Angelpuss back to your pet, try changing the language. :) Pets have issues with things with certain amounts of letters in them, depending on their name, so if you change the language, the number of letters in the item changes. This also works for books that your pets think are boring. ;3

The Royal Mauket would be about 400-410k though. They petpet is pretty cheap, about 15k, and the paint brush is about 390k on the TP. I didn't see any painted petpets anywhere, but if you do find one you can probably get it cheaper than painting it yourself.

Well, that was a little bit backwards, Becca...

Lauren didn't want the mauket back after I attached (and detached) the angelpuss for the avvie.

However, after failing with Spanish last night, I took your advice and switched to Dutch this morning. The mauket reattached and I promptly repainted it Halloween.

But your information is good...I've always wondered how to price specially painted petpets.

Well, that was a little bit backwards, Becca...

Lauren didn't want the mauket back after I attached (and detached) the angelpuss for the avvie.

However, after failing with Spanish last night, I took your advice and switched to Dutch this morning. The mauket reattached and I promptly repainted it Halloween.

But your information is good...I've always wondered how to price specially painted petpets.

Ah, sorry about that! I completely misunderstood. XD

I'm glad it worked for you though! Asian languages often work REALLY well as well (thank goodness pets names don't get translated, LOL).

Yeah, petpet + PB prices is pretty standard, with maybe 10k knocked off, since both the petpets and paint brushes are easier to sell than the painted pets. :) Which is really nice when you know from the get-go what you want their pets to be painted!

How much would a Flotsam Transmogrification Potion usually go for? The only one on the TP that is priced is asking for 150k, while the only one up for auction is asking for 200k. Just wondering in case I decide to sell it someday.

Well, JellyNeo's item database has them priced at 110k, but they're a really loose guideline. Really, the price of Transmogirification potions vary a bit, depending on current circumstances. I've noticed some of them jumping up a bit around pet days when a really great colour is released (but only when it's the cheaper than the morphing potions). Flotsams aren't too popular, though, so the price will ultimately be what someone is willing to pay for it. The one in auction may be asking 200k, but are there any bidders?