Happy Draik Day!

hrtbrk

It's Draik day! Let's celebrate with these new items! Cap'n Threelegs is offering free training to all Draiks who visit him on Draik Day (September 9th)!

Marquee

draik_day_2012.jpg

Colours

draik_wraith_happy.pngdraik_strawberry_happy.png

Wraith and Strawberry

Clothing

draik_survivaloutfit.pngdraik_eveningoutfit.png

clo_draik_survival_wig.gifclo_draik_survival_shirt.gifclo_draik_survival_vest.gifclo_draik_survival_boots.gifclo_draik_survival_pants.gif

clo_draik_evening_dress.gifclo_draik_evening_shoes.gifclo_draik_evening_wig.gifclo_draik_evening_jewels.gif

Items

Woo! Go Draik Day. I have been waiting for this ever since I got a draik. (recently). Strawberry Draik looks like red chicken-pox if you look like it that way. :sick01: But in an other way it also pretty cool. b) The clothes are also pretty ok.

I should have expected the new colors to be released earlier; I'm happy with both colors, but I've to admit I do expect Wraith to be a bit more mischievous looking.

The clothes are fancy and adorable, I love them. :wub_anim:

Draiks!! :D I totally love the Wraith Draik! It's done perfectly! I really love the wings, as they really look like a vapor. Usually the pets look more solid, even though they're Wraith. I totally have to get one. (Come on, Fountain Faerie, it's time to pay me a visit)

Both clothing sets are great. I especially love the male shirt, and the female dress and necklace. And shoes. Okay, I like all of it. :D Off to play more games...

Eh, not a fan of the Wraith. Somewhat of a letdown. It just looks cluttered and overdone, and not sinister enough. Coloring is flat too, no shading. Could've been a lot cooler, it just looks a bit rushed. Strawberry is cute, a bit too many seeds but it looks nice overall.

Awww, poor Saxen! No Transparent. :( I do like the colours they released, but yeah, Strawberry has too many seeds, I think!

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FREAKING KIDDING ME

:( I have hugs if you want them!

Maybe they'll be doing a Transparent theme day soon!

:( I have hugs if you want them!

Maybe they'll be doing a Transparent theme day soon!

*wails in your arms*

I really, really hope so.

Release date of Transparent: September 25th 2010

Release of Wraith: October 26th 2011

NO. JUST NO.

*wails in your arms*

I really, really hope so.

Release date of Transparent: September 25th 2010

Release of Wraith: October 26th 2011

NO. JUST NO.

-patpat- ;___;

I'm sure they will. Probably next month- they need to do some releasing of spooky pets, yeah? And basically all pets are available in Halloween, right? -nods- Yep. It'll be released next month.

-patpat- ;___;

I'm sure they will. Probably next month- they need to do some releasing of spooky pets, yeah? And basically all pets are available in Halloween, right? -nods- Yep. It'll be released next month.

Oh my .... you might be right!!!! I hope so, that would be amazing! Thanks for this :) Even if it's false hope it's still made me feel a little better.

If I had the money to fly I would be hammering on TNT headquarters right now. "DID YOU NOT READ MY EDITORIAL LETTER?!?!?!" *posts dog poop through letterbox*

Love the new Wraith Draik.

Aww Saxen :( I just took a look at Organ's petpage and unfinished story. Keep going with it, looks really good so far :) I'm sure TNT will release the transparent draik by the time you are finished with her epic tale!

Maybe this September 25th, the second anniversary of the release of Transparent, will be a theme day? :)

Love the new Wraith Draik.

Aww Saxen :( I just took a look at Organ's petpage and unfinished story. Keep going with it, looks really good so far :) I'm sure TNT will release the transparent draik by the time you are finished with her epic tale!

Maybe this September 25th, the second anniversary of the release of Transparent, will be a theme day? :)

Thank you honey :) *hugs* I've been waiting for it to come out so I can fully get on with her story, but I guess I shall have to wait :'(

I really hope you're right about the 25th... *goes to check calender* OOOOH! No events :K Please TNT, get summat right for once XD

Oh my .... you might be right!!!! I hope so, that would be amazing! Thanks for this :) Even if it's false hope it's still made me feel a little better.

If I had the money to fly I would be hammering on TNT headquarters right now. "DID YOU NOT READ MY EDITORIAL LETTER?!?!?!" *posts dog poop through letterbox*

XD Heh, well, if November rolls around, and it still hasn't been released, maybe you can start asking for donations from TDN members and fly over to California. ;)

Sorry guys, but I'm overly excited when I saw the Wraith Draik. Feels like my dream came true that TNT released a Wraith Draik!

Just wait until I find a Pirate Draik Egg and get a Wraith Paint Brush someday. Forget owning a Darigan Draik, a Wraith one would go great with my roster!

Wow! Both new colours are pretty cool. I must be weird, because I like the strawberry Draik more than the wraith one. This is because I am not a wraith fan and strawberry is one of my favourite colours around Neopia :wub_anim:

The clothes sets are fantastic, I specially like the female clothing, looks like she's ready to dance salsa or so.

Love both the colours! I actually can't get over the wings on both of them. :laughingsmiley: The wraith one is really wispy and vapour-esque as Spritzie mentioned. I also think the lighter spots on the strawberry wings look like little undeveloped strawberries, even though it wasn't intentional. And if you compare it to a real strawberry, I think the seeds are perfect. :)