Happy Kyrii Day!

hrtbrk

The Zombie Kyrii isn't too bad, and the plushies are adorable, but I can't say I'm in love with anything else that was released today. Both clothing sets are just boring. :(

ZOMBIE KYRII. Heck yes. As for the clothes, well I do like the colourful clothing set on the female, and the guy has a nice guitar. That's kinda all I have to say though :P

...Both clothing sets are just boring. :(

I'm always happy for more black clothes, especially since Pai suddenly began refusing to wear his Elegant Gear Boots (i'm not joking: i put them on him, save changes, and on the next page he's barefoot!?! Kids today, i tell ya!)

Of course you were probably alllllll expecting this, but ima post it anyway, even if only so that nobody can say i didn't try:

:rock: Celebrate Kyrii Day with a last-minute vote for Paimonster!!!!! :rock:

I absolutely adore the header image for Kyrii Day. Very regal and suits the Kyriis. I think the Zombie outfit isn't the best I've seen so far but the new male Kyrii's outfit is cool.

The Zombie Kyrii seems a little lacking to me... I do like the male clothes though :)