New Daily: Mysterious Negg Cave

hrtbrk

A help thread will be posted shortly by a mod. Please be patient until the thread is up. Thanks!

Whoops, sorry about that! Please delete my thread if you haven't already. :)

I'm glad there's a daily that doesn't take a click of a button and it's over.

Of course all the solutions will be posted soon enough, but still...

Hopefully the prizes don't depreciate too much in value because you'll be doing the puzzle for the sake of the puzzle.

BRING BACK CREWDOKU

You use the Prnt Scrn button to capture a picture of your screen, and upload it to MS Paint, and then upload it to tinypic and post that picture! That's what I do.

here.

352km8h.jpg

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Also, please post requests for help on the Mysterious Negg Cave Help post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

someone help me figure it out. And how do you do it?

I didn't get anything too cool.. A Paper Dagger which is only worth like 500 np at this point. However I LOVE the Puzzle! So glad they brought it back!!

Please someone help!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. You can find help with the puzzle on our Mysterious Negg Cave Help post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Picture1.png help me out here?

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. You can find help with the puzzle on our Mysterious Negg Cave Help post.

Ohhhhh I get it now! Thanks!

Correct!

The negg slowly opens, revealing a prize!

med_squid_root.gif

White Squid Root

This prize is now in your inventory.

I I don't think this is very valuable at all :|

EDIT: Something Has Happened!nfy14.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Beware the Neggbreaker' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Apparently you get the avatar if you didn't before!

Oooh, now that's AWESOME information I can use! I'm guessing it's just random? I'm glad they're doing this, though - it's a nice new daily with different prizes. :)

Got a Shenkuu City Stamp :0

tumblr_m9fnpylXKK1ratjp2o1_500.png

Wondering whether or not this is a rare prize because whoa.

Super rare, up to millions!!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure you keep your posts at 7 words or more, and use the edit button instead of double posting.

neggcave.png

A little help, please? ;3;

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

It's even crazy that people can win Red Poogle MPs from this daily. This will cause Red Poogle MPs to deflate. Any other known MPs that can won from this?

Got an Ancient Shenkuu Cannon today for solving my puzzle.