Am I the only one who...

Dinosawr

Wheels-not including slime  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What is you favorite wheel?

Am I the only one who prefers the wheel of mediocrity to the other wheels?

I mean, Knowledge usually tells me cheats that cn already be found on TDN, or just random junk

I almost always land on the "?" on Excitement

Monotony takes to long, but its a good supply of Bri codestones XD

And... misfortune.... nothing really needs to be said

However, I can spin Mediocrity like every half hour almost

And I usually win 500+ nps every time. Just yesterday I won 4000 and 2000 nps

Maybe its just me, but I think its one of the best wheels

I agree with Karina. Wheel of slime is awesome because there are no 'bad' spots. However, out of the normal wheels I do like the wheel of Mediocrity best. I often get back what I paid for and hardly ever land on anything truly bad. I do spin the wheel of knowledge more often because I can't resist the possibility of a job coupon. :*

I'm with you! The Wheel of Mediocrity is definitely my favorite. It's the only wheel I make a point to remember to spin as often as possible.

I've had days where I've spun it 10-12 times, and landed on 1000, 2000, or 4000 NP every time. There's so much more NP to be made on it than any of the others, since it seems landing on the higher NP slots happens a lot more frequently than the other wheels.

I really like the Wheel of Slime just because you always get some amount of neopoints, you don't have to pay to spin it, and you can spin it every 8 hours. Otherwise I'd probably say the Wheel of Excitement. Currently I only spin the Wheel of Slime and the Wheel of Knowledge. Trying to get that avatar!

I agree with you for the same reasons you said, except for the Wheel of Slime, since it has no "bad" spots.

The only other wheel I can think of that people would like is the Wheel of Excitement, and I assume a lot of people like that wheel because of its appearance and its location, rather than the prizes it gives out.

I totally agree! I have had times where on the wheel of excitement, I could spin it 6 times and get either the ? or the 500 NP square every time! But with Mediocrity, I usually get a profit; I've gotten 4,000 more than once. I've never recieved the 20,000 NPs from Excitement.

I don't think I've got a favourite as such. Wheel of mediocrity is very appropriately named. The bad tiles aren't that bad and the good ones aren't that good. It's very take it or leave it.

Wheel of excitement has some really nice prizes, but it's almost always the irritating question mark. I don't even bother to click to see how much I've won.

I'd roll monotony every day if I could turn off the sound without turning off all sound entirely.

Misfortune is alright, if your active pet hasn't read any expensive books. Diseases can be cured for free by the springs if you're patient.

Knowledge would probably be my favourite if they did away with the free spin tile. How pointless is that.

I'm sorry for sounding so negative. It's been a long day.

Can't you just click the little audio sound in the bottom corner?

Durr.. Yes, I could. I've been looking for that (not hard enough, it would appear) but I haven't been able to spot it. I just assumed they did away with it when the wheel got a makeover.

Thanks for the heads up!

Does anyone spin the wheel of misfortune. lol. 0 votes.

I spun it until I won the avatar and then I called it quits :laughingsmiley: no more lame fairground plushies for me!

I have to agree about the Wheel of Mediocrity! I almost always land on 1,000 and it's the only wheel I make a profit on consistently. I spin the Wheel of Excitement in hopes of getting the avatar (or a morphing potion!), but I absolutely cannot stand the Wheel of Knowledge and getting the same cheat codes over and over ad nauseam...

Does anyone spin the wheel of misfortune. lol. 0 votes.

For the avatar, obviously. :P No other reason to spin it, unless you're a cruel person.

I don't like any of them. :P Especially since they can grant diseases, an item or NP loss, or a loss in your pet's HP. Knowledge can increase your pet's intelligence but otherwise it is useless, Misfortune lives up to its name, all I ever get from Monotony are rocks, volcanoes and the Beast, and Mediocrity? Well......................

You're definitely not the only one who loves the Wheel of Mediocrity. It definitely lives up to its name, in terms of how good or bad the prizes are, but a few thousand NP a day from it isn't so bad as making your pet ill! And spinning every 40 minutes makes people like me (who have a gambling problem :P) a little less twitchy.

I spin the Wheel of Knowledge every day, but only because I'm trying for the avatar. Once I get it, I'll stop, because it is pretty useless. That darn avatar space is so elusive, though. I've been spinning it daily for over a year and I still haven't gotten it!

I think I've missed out on a lot of extra nps :* I didn't know you could spin it that often :P

(And whaaaat? You can get stuff from the Wheel of Monotony? I've only ever landed on one or the other of the 'losing half of your pets hit points'? o.O )

But even the bad ones at Mediocrity aren't really that bad; Just make sure you don't have anything in your inventory so you won't drop it in the tar pit, and you'll be fine. The only things that can happen then is that you lose a bit of health - which you get back for free from going to the Healing Springs and/or winning against Inflatable Balthazar in the Battledome, or you can lose a level in a in an ability - which basically means nothing at all! :)