Coca-Cola VS Pepsi?

complicatedwishes

Coca-Cola VS Pepsi?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Coca-Cola VS Pepsi?

• Cola
    • Pepsi
    • Both. They both taste the same to me/I don't prefer one over the other.
    • Neither. I prefer other drinks, such as Mountain Dew, Dr Pepper, Sprite, Tango, etc.

I prefer Coke, as it's not as sweet and it doesn't leave a weird aftertaste in my mouth :P

I also really like fruit-flavored sodas, canned lemonades, and especially Jones soda!

What about, Pepsi MIXED with Coke?! Anyone tried that? xD

SOME MEN JUST WANT TO WATCH THE WORLD BURN.

Also...

pepsi_vs_coca_cola.jpg

...you came to the wrong neighborhood.

Guest ErikaChristine

I can definitely taste the difference between the two, but I like both of them for different reasons.

I really miss Vanilla Coke. I don't think it's available here anymore. And Pepsi Blue was awesome too.

I really miss Vanilla Coke. I don't think it's available here anymore. And Pepsi Blue was awesome too.

Haven't had Pepsi Blue, but I know what you mean about Vanilla Coke. I love it, but I seldom get to drink it anymore because I'd have to buy a while case to just have one nowadays. ;(

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer lemonade. Especially freshly squeezed lemonade. It's my favorite. :wub_anim:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to go with Pepsi but I like Pepsi Max better than regular Pepsi because it has no calories or sugar.

My favorite soda is defiantly Strawberry Crush or Jones Blue Bubblegum! Still, this is about Coke and Pepsi. Even though Vanilla Coke is delicious.

I always drank Pepsi Max with the artificial sweetener but have seen so many bad reports on the sweeteners used in diet food and soft drinks as well as carbonated drinks not being all that healthy, so now I only drink spring water or occasionly Lightly Sparkling spring Water

Coca-Cola (at least in Canada and USA), is sweater, and contrasts better. So I prefer Cola. Pepsi tastes a bit less sweet, so it may appeal to those who aren't fond of too much sweetness. HOWEVER, I will say this: In Russia, Coca-Cola tastes like diet Cola here. Pepsi tasted normal. So, in Russia, Pepsi.

I don't drink Cola a lot, but as a treat. If Cola isn't available, I don't mind Pepsi. It's not that much different to me.

I prefer orange juice really and I know how weird I am by saying that. xD

If I had to choose between those two though, I would definitely choose Coke, specifically Coca Cola Zero.