Coca-Cola VS Pepsi?

complicatedwishes

Coca-Cola VS Pepsi?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Coca-Cola VS Pepsi?

• Cola
    • Pepsi
    • Both. They both taste the same to me/I don't prefer one over the other.
    • Neither. I prefer other drinks, such as Mountain Dew, Dr Pepper, Sprite, Tango, etc.

Do you by any chance have synaesthesia?

I believe it was in Blink, by Malcolm Gladwell, that the Pepsi Challenge was discussed. People like the taste of Pepsi better because of more sugar, but they prefer Coke anyway because over the whole can, they prefer LESS sugar. I, however, don't like to drink entire cans of soda at once. That's why I prefer Pepsi.

I've heard of that, only I'm only aware of numbers having colours. This is one diagnosis I'd like to have. It would make everything much more interesting.

I don't really like either, but my vote is Pepsi. I will drink Pepsi, but I won't touch Coca-Cola.

I just over-all don't like Coca-Cola's flavor. Maybe it goes back to having to drink Coke syrup as a kid, when I had a sick stomach.

I recently went to a night market where there was a Coke vs Pepsi challenge booth. They gave us two unknown cups and you had to choose which you liked. I chose Coke because Pepsi was just too flat. But I'm neutral as I prefer none over the other, ha!

If given the choice between the two, I always lean a bit closer to Coca-Cola than I do with Pepsi. Mostly because I prefer the taste over Pepsi and also since it just feels more "traditional" to drink. I am not much of a soda drinker, though. In terms of company products, I like what the Coca-Cola Company has to offer over PepsiCo as well.

This is all probably a tad biased since the company I work for uses Coca-Cola dispensers. :P

Coke because of the variety: vanilla coke, coke zero, lime coke, cherry coke, etc...

But if I had to choose between normal coca cola and normal pepsi... I'd probably still choose coke now knowing that it has less sugar per can

Maybe someone should put up a poll. Then we will see which is the winner. :D

I've now created a poll in this topic, so we will be able to see who the clear winner is soon enough once people have voted :D :P

:D

If anyone can think of like any other options you'd like me to add to the poll that I've not thought of then just let me know :). I think I've covered everything though.

COKE!!

i dislike Pepsi. something in the taste of it.

and coke zero is disgusting as well. i usually have diet coke or coke.

generic cola is usually icky too. i'm a softdrink snob xD

my drink of fizzy preference is usually coke since i always need caffeine, but taste wise i love Lemony lemonade, not the clear stuff.

I don't like dark cola at all...

So let me shift this to what really matters. Sprite vs 7up. And Sprite totally wins :P

I think sierra mist is even better :P

I like coke, pepsi is ok but it's more fructose syrup flavor than actual flavor, coke is also the original I believe o_O

• 2 weeks later...

Well coca cola has some VERY grooss news about it i can't really belive people drink it i heard one fasle-or- true rummor that it has drug put into it i have a shirt i really only wear cause it looks good on be i pefer to drink some else

Well coca cola has some VERY grooss news about it i can't really belive people drink it i heard one fasle-or- true rummor that it has drug put into it i have a shirt i really only wear cause it looks good on be i pefer to drink some else

In the olden days, coca cola contained cocaine. That's probably what you've heard. It doesn't anymore.

More here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coca-Cola#Coca_.E2.80.93_cocaine

• 2 weeks later...

Diet/light drinks make me really poorly :( so I can't drink them. Plus I don't really like the taste of them when I've tried to drink it in the past.

I had a hard time deciding how to vote on this one. I'm not a fan of coke at all. I never drink it. I'm not a huge fan of pepsi either though. I hate regular pepsi but every once in a while I'll have a craving for diet pepsi. I don't normally prefer diet drinks but regular pepsi is too sweet for me. Typically I'm more of a mountain dew or sprite type of person. Or even Dr. Pepper.