Coca-Cola VS Pepsi?

complicatedwishes

Coca-Cola VS Pepsi?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Coca-Cola VS Pepsi?

• Cola
    • Pepsi
    • Both. They both taste the same to me/I don't prefer one over the other.
    • Neither. I prefer other drinks, such as Mountain Dew, Dr Pepper, Sprite, Tango, etc.

Definitely Coke! Although I'll go a step further and say coke from anywhere outside of the U.S. ;) It tastes much better without gross high fructose corn syrup...having it in England was like a dream come true.

Most certainly Coke. I grew up with it because my uncle has worked there for years and they seem like a really awesome company. They used to give him free Six Flags tickets every year and we'd all go. (He also took me to his deliveries a few times and would let me ride on the cargo pully thingy.) I didn't taste Pepsi for the first time until a few years ago and boy did I not like it. Coke all the way!

Coke for me :P Pepsi is kinda nice but it's got a strange aftertaste.

Dr Pepper is clearly better than both though ;)

Pepsi tastes sharper to me; otherwise they're both the same to me. I prefer Pepsi, but I wouldn't throw a hissy-fit if I had to get Coke instead.

But Mountain Dew, now THAT's where it's at. ;)

Neither. Dr. Pepper beats both of them.

And Jones blows all the mainstream varieties of pop out of the water.

Really, though, I try not to drink pop much anymore.

I don't like dark cola at all...

So let me shift this to what really matters. Sprite vs 7up. And Sprite totally wins :P

Sprite does totally win that one! Far better than 7up. :P

I'm going to go with Pepsi but I like Pepsi Max better than regular Pepsi because it has no calories or sugar.

My favorite soda is defiantly Strawberry Crush or Jones Blue Bubblegum! Still, this is about Coke and Pepsi. Even though Vanilla Coke is delicious.

Pepsi, for shizzle c: Pepsi Max to be specific (^w^)

Like others have already stated, I could just as well drink coke, but if I had a choice - pepsi.

As for Sprite vs 7up, I don't think myself qualified to state an opinion since I drink neither very often.

Dr. Pepper on the other hand... There's an acquired taste if there ever was one /:

I'm not a big fan of flavored sodas like Dr. P, Cherry and Vanilla Coke.

I don't really like any kind of pop. I used to only drink Coke though. But I've gone off all pop. :/

Okay, so this may be a bit weird, but for me, certain foods taste like colors (or maybe the other way around?). Coke is a very muddy green (eww!) and Pepsi is a watery light blue (like the water PB)wich is my fave color, so PEPSI totally wins

Do you by any chance have synaesthesia?

I believe it was in Blink, by Malcolm Gladwell, that the Pepsi Challenge was discussed. People like the taste of Pepsi better because of more sugar, but they prefer Coke anyway because over the whole can, they prefer LESS sugar. I, however, don't like to drink entire cans of soda at once. That's why I prefer Pepsi.

Do you by any chance have synaesthesia?

I believe it was in Blink, by Malcolm Gladwell, that the Pepsi Challenge was discussed. People like the taste of Pepsi better because of more sugar, but they prefer Coke anyway because over the whole can, they prefer LESS sugar. I, however, don't like to drink entire cans of soda at once. That's why I prefer Pepsi.

I actually took the Pepsi challenge when I was a kid. I liked Coke back when it happened! I saw how they were doing it - rotating the cups out - so I was being a bit smart and deliberately chose Coke, but it backfired on me because I really did end up liking Pepsi better.

Maybe, I don't know. But sure it's not severe enough that I 've been diagnosed or something. :shiftyeyes_anim:

It's not only my senses though, it happens with names,words and places too, so maybe it's something else.

When you read them or hear them? That does sound like synesthesia. I'm nowhere near an expert, though. I've never heard of it being negative for anyone, though, so getting tested and diagnosed isn't really important. It's kind of nifty, though! :-D

I said before that I like Pepsi better...but I don't really care that much. When I go to a restaurant, I just ask them for "a glass of your finest house cola". Sometimes, I also ask them for their finest house girly drink.