The Habitarium Help Board

Zombiiesque

I've got the same layout as you, and I've placed my houses very similarly, only they're over on the upper right side. It does look prettier when they're at the lake, but at the other side, the petpetpets can reach each house better.

Also, I have a problem, and I don't know if it has been brought up here yet (14 pages :O). I seem to have some "ghost" item in my top left corner that I cannot remove and I can't place any other items there. It's just occupying the space. Anyone familiar with this problem?

If my info is correct, each worker makes 300 xp per hour.

So, to figure out how much profit you make, use this equation:

NP = number of workers * 300 * hours open / 1000 * 500

So, nine hours would net you 54K, if you have 40 workers.

Really? That's it, huh? So uhm, the people who are making 150k have it running pretty much constantly huh? I don't think my computer could handle that. Thank you for the info though!

Rebbeca - Thank you for that tip. I had no idea you could get locked out if you didn't keep a storage in one of the gem spawning squares. Wonder why that is?

Ugh, I hate my layout. :P I moved them down to the bottom, as per Rebecca's suggestion now.

I think we've all seen that ghost, I currently have it after I moved my houses, when I open my pack that darned little plus sign is back. It goes away on occasion, and then comes back. I was able to put a house there after about a day of random refreshing, and now I've moved it so it's back.

I am so unbelievably frustrated. So, I FINALLY got my habi to 50 today and it was lagging really bad so I refreshed it. Little did I know that if you have too many gems you get locked out. I googled a solution and have tried everything. I tried to merging thing (my roommate and I spent two hours trying to do that), I tried deleting all my cookies and history, I'm so at the end of my rope. Does anyone have any more suggestions?

Really, so that would be the better spot for them? What's the tab trick? I will definitely do that!

I didn't get it haha, I often miss those, and those ones that show up in the foliage up at the top left! I've got it now.

PS Xandria, congrats on gaining your levels! :D

The tab trick is where you press tab on your keyboard- it cycles through the "links" on the Habi game, including all of the gems! There will be a yellow box around it, and you can just press enter on your keyboard. It's time consuming to do all your gems that way, but it's great for things that are stuck behind things, or if you aren't sure if a pest was killed behind something. :)

Really? That's it, huh? So uhm, the people who are making 150k have it running pretty much constantly huh? I don't think my computer could handle that. Thank you for the info though!

Rebbeca - Thank you for that tip. I had no idea you could get locked out if you didn't keep a storage in one of the gem spawning squares. Wonder why that is?

Yep- to get 150k it has to be on ALLL day and ALLLLL night.

You won't get locked out if you don't have a storage on the original board, but having a storage (or any building that you have access to at level 1), (but I think storages are best) will allow you to try to do the Merge Method to fix the lockout. I didn't have anything but a Barracks, so I couldn't do it, and so I had to restart my Habi at level 1. :(

I am so unbelievably frustrated. So, I FINALLY got my habi to 50 today and it was lagging really bad so I refreshed it. Little did I know that if you have too many gems you get locked out. I googled a solution and have tried everything. I tried to merging thing (my roommate and I spent two hours trying to do that), I tried deleting all my cookies and history, I'm so at the end of my rope. Does anyone have any more suggestions?

Oh no! I'm so sorry. D:

I assume you tried the Merge-Method from here: http://www.neopets.com/~nimmo#Fix?

If you followed all the directions on there, and you're still not back in, you may have to do Miriam's Miracle Fix (http://www.neopets.com/~nimmo#Mir)- that's what I used yesterday. This one is almost sure to get you unlocked, but you will definitely be back at level 1. :( God, I can't believe this happened right after you got to 50!

Okay! So. Best day ever. I actually did all of the above methods and NOTHING Happened and then I accidentally messed up the Miracle Fix Method and fixed my habi so not all is lost!

So, for people who have tried everything else, this is what I did:

Have the standard two log in tabs ready.

Start a new side account (or go on an account that doesn't have a habi already).

Get through the tutorial to the point it asks you to pick a layout. I chose the exact same layout as my Gem-locked 50 Habi. Now once you're done with that go ahead and log into your locked habi and get to the loading screen of death.

Go back to the alternate habi and start clicking through the tutorial. The two should merge completely (all your gems and decorations will appear) continue through the tutorial until he stops talking (it won't finish but nothing else will happen because no one is hungry). You can now successfully refresh your original habi and it should be unlocked.

I hope that helps someone who was as heartbroken as I was.

**But now between logging in and out of my PC and my laptop.. I locked myself out of my account for an hour -.-; You win some you lose some**

So as I predicted, I've already come across a random Habi question. I have two computers (one laptop and one PC) and I usually go on both of them to play Neopets depending on if I'm in my room or I want to be elsewhere. Anyways, now that I have my Habi going on my laptop, can I log into Neopets on my PC to, say, check my stocks or whatever? Or will this cause my Habi to log out on my laptop and thus lose the progress I may make overnight? Not sure if anyone on here has encountered this problem before but I'd appreciate any advice you have! I'm too scared to log into Neopets on my PC right now :S

So as I predicted, I've already come across a random Habi question. I have two computers (one laptop and one PC) and I usually go on both of them to play Neopets depending on if I'm in my room or I want to be elsewhere. Anyways, now that I have my Habi going on my laptop, can I log into Neopets on my PC to, say, check my stocks or whatever? Or will this cause my Habi to log out on my laptop and thus lose the progress I may make overnight? Not sure if anyone on here has encountered this problem before but I'd appreciate any advice you have! I'm too scared to log into Neopets on my PC right now :S

From my experience with multiple computers, as long as you don't log out on your laptop, you'll be fine. Its not the logging in process that boots you, its the logging out. If that makes sense X.x;. Hope that helps!

Thanks, that does make sense! I'll just be sure to keep my laptop running and not log out of it.

You can close it if you want or do whatever but if you hit that log out button, that might cause issues. I'd have to test it out but I'm a little scared to even look at my habi wrong now.

I don't know if it goes away for everyone, or if it's just me being weird lol. And I don't know if it comes back, I just know I was able to finally place something on it! Fingers crossed you'll get a blank spot, though.

It unfortunately does come back much of the time. Pretty annoying. Another random annoyance for me is my Mootix nester absolutely refuses to breed any workers. I at least have plenty of workers from the other species.

@ gingerew:

I've always gotten logged out whenever logging in on another device. Habi will still be running since it's there and the page isn't closed but when I come back to my laptop it prompts me to log in.

Okay! So. Best day ever. I actually did all of the above methods and NOTHING Happened and then I accidentally messed up the Miracle Fix Method and fixed my habi so not all is lost!

So, for people who have tried everything else, this is what I did:

Have the standard two log in tabs ready.

Start a new side account (or go on an account that doesn't have a habi already).

Get through the tutorial to the point it asks you to pick a layout. I chose the exact same layout as my Gem-locked 50 Habi. Now once you're done with that go ahead and log into your locked habi and get to the loading screen of death.

Go back to the alternate habi and start clicking through the tutorial. The two should merge completely (all your gems and decorations will appear) continue through the tutorial until he stops talking (it won't finish but nothing else will happen because no one is hungry). You can now successfully refresh your original habi and it should be unlocked.

I hope that helps someone who was as heartbroken as I was.

**But now between logging in and out of my PC and my laptop.. I locked myself out of my account for an hour -.-; You win some you lose some**

Oh yay! I'm so glad it worked for you. :D

I think it should be fine- I've never been asked to re-log in after logging in somewhere else (does that normally happen to you? Maybe just try it out and see!). Also, if you're hanging out on your PC just before bed, maybe just check your laptop quickly and see if everything is progressing allright. :) Habi can occasionally have issues all on its own, lol.

Me too~! I was so worried I was going to have to start over. As soon as I saw those purple gems start to appear, I nearly died from excitement.

:D

I'm so jealous, lol. Level 21 for meeeee. :( Oh well! You only just got to 50, so you definitely deserve to get your Habi back intact!

I'm so jealous, lol. Level 21 for meeeee. :( Oh well! You only just got to 50, so you definitely deserve to get your Habi back intact!

If you get Gem-locked again, try my suggestion. Absolutely NOTHING else worked for me so that might. =) If you EVER need anything as far as buildings or whatever, just let me know and I'll help you out. I already have too many resources ^.~

Ah, gee. I am SO sorry Rebecca. I know it shouldn't take you too long to get back up there, but I'm sure it sucks. :/

If you get Gem-locked again, try my suggestion. Absolutely NOTHING else worked for me so that might. =) If you EVER need anything as far as buildings or whatever, just let me know and I'll help you out. I already have too many resources ^.~

I will definitely keep that in mind! Hopefully though, I never have to deal with being locked out. I almost wanted to cry when it wouldn't load. :(

Heh, thanks! :3

Ah, gee. I am SO sorry Rebecca. I know it shouldn't take you too long to get back up there, but I'm sure it sucks. :/

Thanks! And yeah, it sucks, but I'm almost half way there already- in just a day! So I'm hoping that by the end of the weekend I'm back to my lovely gems. <3

I have a silly question.. am I the only one who decorates their habi? Because i looked at all my friend's and they're kinda haggard.

Heh, I don't. Any decorations I have in my Habi are purely for blocking in purposes.

Heh, I don't. Any decorations I have in my Habi are purely for blocking in purposes.

go look at my habi real quick. I feel ridiculous, like I'm the only person who was like " :O!!! A TIKI HUT!?!?! That goes there next to the.... PALM TREES!?!?!"

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. Acronyms containing curse words aren't allowed either. These have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

go look at my habi real quick. I feel ridiculous, like I'm the only person who was like " :O!!! A TIKI HUT!?!?! That goes there next to the.... PALM TREES!?!?!"

that is amazing. :D

Though, that may be part of the reason you were having issues with lag! All the additional decorations could be slowing down your Habi. :(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. Acronyms containing curse words aren't allowed either. These have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.