The Habitarium Help Board

Zombiiesque

that is amazing. :D

Though, that may be part of the reason you were having issues with lag! All the additional decorations could be slowing down your Habi. :(

Yeah I know but I have control issues and they tell me to make things pretty so I'd rather have a laggy habi then a mind that wants to shove decorations in places because its empty. Plus, maybe I'll get a "prettiest habi" award or something. Like when they give out awards for best lawn. I can't wait to get unhabiobssessed after i get my Maractite paint brush.

Yeah I know but I have control issues and they tell me to make things pretty so I'd rather have a laggy habi then a mind that wants to shove decorations in places because its empty. Plus, maybe I'll get a "prettiest habi" award or something. Like when they give out awards for best lawn. I can't wait to get unhabiobssessed after i get my Maractite paint brush.

Haha, well, fair enough! They should have a prettiest habi award! :D

Hahaha. How far off are you? :)

Oooh, her customisation looks amazing though! I think that you're making the right decision, is that's worth anything! :3

Aww, thank you! It does mean a lot. I got into customizing everything when I started applying for UFA draiks but then I got a little crazy. Now I'm all habi nuts and between today's lockout and everything, I was beginning to wonder why I was killing myself. We got really off topic on this thread XD Sorry everyone!!!

Aww. Well, now that you're at 50, hopefully you won't have to kill yourself any more! Just collect your gems a couple times a day, and you will be well on your way to your dreamie. :D

Hahha, just a little off topic! Oh well. :3

Well, I'm about to go to bed. I went from level 14- 22 today. :D I'm hoping to reach 28 tomorrow!

could anyone who makes a lot of money from habi please share how many workers, nesters and soldiers they have at level 50?

i have 3 soldiers and 4 nesters and the rest are all workers. i leave it open for as long as i can and im making about 50-80k a day. how can i improve?

could anyone who makes a lot of money from habi please share how many workers, nesters and soldiers they have at level 50?

i have 3 soldiers and 4 nesters and the rest are all workers. i leave it open for as long as i can and im making about 50-80k a day. how can i improve?

Well, currently I have 4 soldiers, 9 nesters, and 33 workers, but that will change once I have plenty eggs in my bag. I am going to make it 3 nesters and 2 soldiers, rest workers.

I used to have 5 soldiers, and 7 nesters, but I was finding that I would generally only make 80k a day- I decided to switch to 3 and 3.

About 10 pages of them. And once they get depleted, I will bring 9 nesters. BTW i don't keep more than 1 page worth of soldiers, I just discard for XP, I like to save 6 pages for workers and 3 for nesters.

You should be careful. Lockouts have happened because there are too many items in your bag- including eggs! TNT advises not to have more than your population in eggs, but I normally keep 4 pages of workers, and then 9 nester eggs and 6 soldier eggs.

I generally have 3 nesters and 3 soldiers, the rest are workers. At the moment, I have 6 nesters instead because I need to collect eggs for my impending hiatus. I keep about 12 eggs of nesters and 12 eggs of soldiers in my inventory, the rest being workers. I don't always use my nesters to make eggs though, so it's generally only 4-5 pages of eggs.

The only decoration I have for my Habitarium is the gnome in the small lake. I like to think he's swimming with his clothes on. I used to put those patches of clovers everywhere until I realized it made my Habitarium lag. :(

You should be careful. Lockouts have happened because there are too many items in your bag- including eggs! TNT advises not to have more than your population in eggs, but I normally keep 4 pages of workers, and then 9 nester eggs and 6 soldier eggs.

Okay. I actually just deleted three pages of soldiers.......Thanks for the heads up.

I generally have 3 nesters and 3 soldiers, the rest are workers. At the moment, I have 6 nesters instead because I need to collect eggs for my impending hiatus. I keep about 12 eggs of nesters and 12 eggs of soldiers in my inventory, the rest being workers. I don't always use my nesters to make eggs though, so it's generally only 4-5 pages of eggs.

The only decoration I have for my Habitarium is the gnome in the small lake. I like to think he's swimming with his clothes on. I used to put those patches of clovers everywhere until I realized it made my Habitarium lag. :(

Well then have a happy hiatus if you are leaving.

I personally like to keep 1 Soldier, 3 Nesters and 41 Workers. I have my habi set up so that my workers are all in one little area and one soldier is enough to protect them (and my resources!) from the occasional pest or two that spawn inside their work area.

Really getting sick of the amount of refreshing I have to do. Whenever I take nesters off their nests and put them back they're never actually there. I always have to refresh and do it again. This also happens for a few P3s when I put them in houses to heal. Pest attacks keep happening behind the scenes as well. It doesn't matter if habi has been open for 2 hours or 2 minutes. Does anyone else go through this all of the time? It used to only be once in a while. I even cleared my cache,cleaned the rest of my pc, and restarted to be sure things run smoothly.

Really getting sick of the amount of refreshing I have to do. Whenever I take nesters off their nests and put them back they're never actually there. I always have to refresh and do it again. This also happens for a few P3s when I put them in houses to heal. Pest attacks keep happening behind the scenes as well. It doesn't matter if habi has been open for 2 hours or 2 minutes. Does anyone else go through this all of the time? It used to only be once in a while. I even cleared my cache,cleaned the rest of my pc, and restarted to be sure things run smoothly.

I had it happen today. Put workers in houses, wait five minutes and not a single one got any rest. =/

It took 3-4 tries to get them all rested again.

I know this is a bit off-topic, but does anyone else wish you were able to rotate things? I don't see why you can't. You are able to in neohomes and most other games that are like this one. By that I mean the facebook ones like farmville, zooville, etc. It's always been a tad frustrating for me. I hope they end up updating that. I also hope they plan on fixing a lot of the glitches people have been having.

How long has habitarium been around anyways? Does anyone know if they are planning to update and add levels anytime soon?

In case of that, would it be a good idea to keep a page or two of filled up storages so you will be at an advantage when that day comes?

I keep having a problem where I put my P3s on a nest but it doesn't seem to register so then I check on them two hours later and they haven't even layed an egg... Is there anything I'm doing wrong that I can fix so that this doesn't keep happening? I feel like I'm wasting valuable time while I leave it on overnight when my nesters didn't even lay any eggs! Or do I just have to keep refreshing?

I keep having a problem where I put my P3s on a nest but it doesn't seem to register so then I check on them two hours later and they haven't even layed an egg... Is there anything I'm doing wrong that I can fix so that this doesn't keep happening? I feel like I'm wasting valuable time while I leave it on overnight when my nesters didn't even lay any eggs! Or do I just have to keep refreshing?

That happens to me. I wait for the blue line to start ticking and then exit my habi. They escape from the nests.

I always refresh my page after I've set up my nesters, or to see if my soldiers are actually resting - or even my workers. Sometimes, for whatever glitchy reason, it doesn't register you've done something.

Xandria, it IS irritating you can't rotate decorations and buildings! I keep hearing that they can't upgrade Habi? I don't know how true that is, but honestly I make more money by having it on max level. I think some folks do keep some full extra storages just in case, though. Habi's been around I think a couple of years?

I think it's two or three years now?

I think that there are just so many glitches with Habi, that in order to update it, they would basically have to redo it. :/

I think it's two or three years now?

I think that there are just so many glitches with Habi, that in order to update it, they would basically have to redo it. :/

Part of me really wants them to redo it because it's so poorly done.

The other part wants it to stay the same because they might make it less profitable. =/