Premium: Beta Test Upcoming Game

hrtbrk

If you are a Premium member, you can find out by trying out the beta version of an upcoming game,

Assignment 53.

a53image-news-premium-beta-launch1blurb.png

1347_1.gif1347_2.gif1347_3.gif

If you see any bugs with the project, we're told the Supreme Commander Arlhox would want to know.

Make sure you send us your feedback and suggestions once you start playing! For those of you who are not premium members, we have

screenshots of the game!

I just about to post on this. :) This game looks awesome! I'm just about to play it. :)

EDIT: Wow, I don't know if it's just my computer but I can't even play it. It just kind of freezes when I first try to jump up and get nerkmids. :/

I don't have Premium, but please let me know if the game is fun to play. I can't wait for another New Game Challenge.

I hope that TNT releases this game to the public this coming Fall, I have so much expectations for it.

I looove it!!! So good! The trophies are awesome, too ^_^

Really happy they've made an 8-Bit game, might make the colour a little more popular. I remember when it first came out and everyone went crazy, and then it was just .. over XD

By the comments it looks like a fun game! Looks great on the screenshots too, I can't wait to play it, I really like the trophies too. ^_^

The music is nice but I can't get very far in it cause its lags out on me. I guess my system can't handle it :(

At least I'm not alone in that! :( I'm so dissapointed though, I was so excited when I heard about this game!

I just tried this game and I really like it. It reminds me of super mario brothers sooo much. I don't think it'd be something I add to the list of games I play daily but I'd definitely play it every once in a while and whenever it's featured as a double neopoints game.

It's a shame no? Maybe if we sent feedback maybe they could adjust it somehow?

I'm hoping that it's because it's still Beta, and that it won't be so bad when it's released properly.

I really hope that will be the case, cause something tells me we are probably aren't the only two having this problem.

*crosses fingers*

I expect not as well! -crosses fingers too-