**Official TDN Avatar High Score Table!!!**

Dynohawk

i have 230 secret avatars and i am looking to get 20 more avatars via TDN ALP. trying really hard not to touch game avatars if possible, they take really long time and effort. kudos to those with game avatars.

waiting for the next ranking table update on 31st :)

236 now :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Currently at 178! =)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Just an update on my avatar collection. I've picked up 22 avatars since my initial post request asking to be added to the list.

So I'm now at 239 avatars and aiming for 250 avatars in total by the end of August (if you are still keeping track of that). :D

I have 249 right now, and working on the "Evil Eliv Thade" one. I am not able to get it even with the anagram solvers. Totally pathetic. <_<

----------------------------

Edit: #250

Something Has Happened! evileliv.gif You are now eligible to use 'Evil Eliv Thade' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! a53.gif You are now eligible to use 'A53 - LIKE A BOSS' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

#337! I dunno why my counter says 338, maybe I added one by accident. I'll have to check.

Was the update moved to next month instead?

Yea I have the same question, I was waiting for a few days. But ohh well....Back to hunting more avvies.

I'm sure that he'll update when he gets a chance- he said that he has a lot on his plate right now, so I'm guessing that Neopets related stuff is kind of on the back burner! :)

I think I'm permanently stuck at 319 until they release site event avatars :-( I've gotten everything I can.

Hmm...maybe I'll work on some of the game ones. Except the only ones I have left are ones where I can't even get half the score needed.

And of course, I have no control over the random ones...oh, Wheel of Knowledge...Tooth Faerie...Discarded Magical Grundo...how you elude me.