What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

i finally got the wheel of monotony and the symol avvies today after trying for who-knows-how-long lol. what are the odds that i get two random avatars in the same day :) yayy

i would like to get the mynci beach volleyball and\or typing terror avvies too. I'll let you know if im successful!

UPDATE: after HOURS of playing i finally got both the game avvies i wanted to get... i never worry about the first two scores i send but the third one i wont send for hours until i get it where i want it lol

I came home from work today to a neomail from some random person asking how I got my score in Bilge Dice. Wondering quite how they found me, I looked at the high score table- I'm in second place, and I got a trophy last night! :D

Uhh hm, well I signed up for these forums, that's an achievement |D

I haven't been very successful in my dailies :/

I'm trying to win a game of Better Than You but I keep getting like 200 points away from the needed score and it's driving me insane!!

I got 34:10 on a supposedly-negative arbitrage day in Food Club, by betting on pirates whose odds paid substantially better than opening (and thus technically had positive arbitrages even though their arenas did not, and using Gooblah and Scurvy as my "base pirate" multipliers since they had the least negative arbitrage). I had felt a bit bummed a few days ago when I got 6:10 vs. Hugo's 38:10, but then the next day I got 48:10 to his nothing. I think I finally have my system tweaked! Yay for easy NP!

Got 28:10 in Food Club and sold over 1M worth of stock. That was a nice bump to my bank account! (I followed Hugo's suspicions that Scurvy would win and placed 5 bets on Scurvy and 5 on Buck. It paid off beautifully, though I feel a bit bad taking advantage of his analysis when he himself didn't.)

I got the meuka avi and I've trained my pet at the training grounds four times, pretty good!

A bunch of friends and I got back into neopets today :D

I kinda stopped playing a while ago after my account got hacked. After it happened, I started using one of my sides as a main but it wasn't the same. :/ Whenever I'd do stuff, I'd remember all the things I achieved on my old account and it'd make me not want to play neo. But having my friends all get into neo with me is helping me to remember why I used to play neo. :)

I fed my first Kad today! I'm quite pleased that I can now deem it "possible" for myself to do so. I read a guide several months ago that the first is always the hardest so I'm glad to get that done! :happydance:

Mikey
has been fed!

island_happy.gif

Thanks, feeble_iq!