What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

Well done, Zeebee :P

I decided to abandon my chokato chia today, which I consider an achievement, because it was a hard thing to do. It's a very special colour to have, but I realized that I didn't particularly wanted to have one and I needed the space for a new labbie. I checked the pound chat, to see if someone there had caught her and someone did - she sounded excited about it, so that made me happy :)

I just finished Act 4 of NeoQuest II! I'm so close to the avvies and the trophy, and then I can completely forget that either of the NeoQuests even exist. :D

I got the Assignment 53 avatar. a53.gif

I also broke 2 mil NP in my bank account, even though I bought the expensive lab map piece this week. :P

Edit: And only one more lab map piece needed! ^_^

Today I made it to the 5 mil interest level, got the Adam avvie, and passed 1 mil in stock profits for the month! It's extra exciting because 1 year ago my account got plundered and recovering has felt so slow. Real progress!

Yeahhhh. Been working on this one for a day or two. Always an achievement to get an avatar! Especially when it's a game avatar, because I'm not very good at flash games.

Something Has Happened! donna_wasm.gif You are now eligible to use 'Revenge is Sweet' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Edit: I got another avatar! Now if only I could beat Better Than You. Then today would be a good day.

Something Has Happened! bilgedice.gif You are now eligible to use 'Bilge Dice' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Congratulations! Your wish has really come true! That donation of 22 NeoPoints you made to the Neopian Wishing

Well was worth it, because you have been granted the following item : Bag of Peanuts . It will be in your inventory when you go to

Neopets next. Thanks a lot, and hope to see you soon! The Neopets Team

Wow! :D First time ever!

372_3.gif

THANK GOD. I am now officially done with both NeoQuests, and assuming that there won't be a NQIII, I never have to think about them again. :D

No insane mode for you then? *evil grin*

LOL, definitely not! It's taken me months to finish Normal mode, and I only did it at all for the avatars- if I didn't recieve them so close to the end of the game, I don't know if I would have finished it at all. XD

Will you do Insane mode yourself, or is finishing on Evil good enough for you? X3

LOL, definitely not! It's taken me months to finish Normal mode, and I only did it at all for the avatars- if I didn't recieve them so close to the end of the game, I don't know if I would have finished it at all. XD

Will you do Insane mode yourself, or is finishing on Evil good enough for you? X3

I'm up to level 7 on insane so far and it is immensely frustrating.

Why can't I have Velm sooner?! T_T

I'm up to level 7 on insane so far and it is immensely frustrating.

Why can't I have Velm sooner?! T_T

Gaaaah, I know what you mean. :( But you can do it! -waves pompoms-