Altador Cup Prize Preview!

hrtbrk

No more lazing around, the Prize Shop point cost for some of these items may change at the end of the cup.

I want a Faerie Yooyu so bad for my Faerie Poogle!

(plays Yooyuball like cannonfire)

i agree! i love to yooyu but i dont think i'll have enough points

According to the prize page that leaked a few weeks ago, the yooyu was listed at 300 points. Of course, it could have changed but in case it is accurate...

Must...keep..playing...need...All...Star.......

Faerie, huh? Um, did the Prize Shop ever release a Mutant Yooyu? 'Cos I think I want one (they are so cute!)

Too bad we have no PB (Virtupets didn't have its own colour anyway). I kinda had hope for a One Use Robot Zapper like the RoDS plot. Haha, what a dumb hope to have, but, oh well. ^^;

I won't miss out on ANY wearables! :D

Must...keep..playing...need...All...Star.......

Faerie, huh? Um, did the Prize Shop ever release a Mutant Yooyu? 'Cos I think I want one (they are so cute!)

Yes, it was one of the prizes last year.

Ohhh I like the garland.

I've been so busy I barely played any games. Ugh! D:

Remember, there is only three days left of the AC after today. I'd say this: "Stop power-lacking and get power-packing!"

In other terms, play as much Yooyuball and Altador Cup side games as much as possible. More prize shop points can lead to better rewards that you can sell for big profit in the long run. :)

Tip: Play Yooyuball in low quality if you don't want to interfere with major lag: http://www.neopets.com/altador/colosseum/ctp.phtml?quality=low

Playing Make Some Noise in low quality can also speed things up, I've been able to get to 3,000+ points in just 5 seconds per game in lower quality by tapping the keys in a fast-paced manner. Playing MSN in its normal quality takes longer unfortunately due to major lag.

(pokes below post)

v Linsta, I sent you a PM concerning liking posts. Hope I'm glad to help answer your question.

I really want that stamp? Does anyone know how many points it will be? Or a likely guess? I'm rank 16 now and going for all-star by the end... I don't know if that will be enough :/

(sorry this is unrelated, but I tried to like the post and I got "

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day" but I haven't liked any posts today at all...)

I really want that stamp? Does anyone know how many points it will be? Or a likely guess? I'm rank 16 now and going for all-star by the end... I don't know if that will be enough :/

(sorry this is unrelated, but I tried to like the post and I got "

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day" but I haven't liked any posts today at all...)

Members can't like things. :) Yet, anyway. :)

Some of these are gooooorgeous! I can't wait to see what things will cost. :)

I'm a little disappointed there doesn't seem to be any really big prize this year. I guess it's a good thing that I'm not going to be all that interested in spending my points on a topiary, but it's still kind of a let down. I really want the books and stamp. The one prize I'm actually really excited about is the Elon action figure.

oh im SO getting that uniform,and the faerie yooyu....if i have enough points...

Ummm lets see, in order, these are my thoughts.

fun, ew, hmm, ewwwwww, ehh,

eh, eww, EWWW, eww, eww

sticky, hope it comes with a dream.. catcher... BAAHAHAHAAA, you must be so good at yooyuball, that you can play goalie, iin your SLEEP baahahaha

and lastly. Huh. Not a big fan of faeries but huh.