Looking to Advertise an Item to Buy or Sell?

Superfly

I have a Rainbow paintbrush which I haven't yet put on TP as I wanted to offer it here first. I was going to put it up for 540k neopoints on TP, but I'm willing to go for 500k here (or haggle if you really want to!). My user name is selfbetrayal, the link should be correct to the left! Please neomail as I won't put it up on TP until I'm sure there are no offers here! I'll leave it for one or two days for you to consider!

EDIT: Sorry, should have put this up earlier, but sold.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a bunch of NeoCash Cards up for sale on eBay Link Please check them out. All of the 2,500 cards come with the 150 bonus, 5 gift boxes, virtual prize, and Key Quest Case Theme. All of the 1,000 cards come with a virtual prize and 2 gift boxes. Shipping is free and you will receive the actual card. The buy it now is the same price of the retail card and you pay no tax.

DSC03375.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I have 'Tales From The Lost Desert' up on the TP post at the moment. Supposedly a very rare book worth 125k. I'm willing to take much less. Message me either here or on neopets if you want to offer. I'll consider all offers.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Ghi Pharun trading card - kind of hard to sell and I want to get rid of it.

TP: 110,000-125,000 NP

I'd like at least 100,000 NP for it, and I prefer pure, but I'm willing to negotiate.

Thanks!

EDIT:

The link for it in the trading post is here.

If anyone is generous enough in this forum, I need HALP.

I have a boot in my shop for max money. If you donate, you will get everything else in my shop for free! So be sure to lurk around my shop when you see lotsa stuff you like. Thank you ALL!

I have a white peophin morphing potion up in my trades. I actually want 500k for it but for anyone here who wants it 400k+some random book is fine. ^_^

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=347605928

Correction the white peophin morphing potion is now in my shop for 99999np. It's the last bit of money I need for the royal paint brush so I figured I'd just sell it for what I need. Shoppe linke: http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=sweet_little_saiyan4

Sold ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone trying to get the "I Taunt the Pant Devil" avatar, I've got 77 Bone Sceptres and 1 Golden Geraptiku Talisman I'm selling. I'm willing to split it up if you want, but figured I'd offer the whole thing as a group so y'all don't have to hunt through separate stores for the stuff.

Sold individually:

Bone Sceptre 210NP

Golden Geraptiku Talisman 420NP

Either way, PM or neomail me and I'll set up several trades on the trading post. Of course, if you want the whole group you only have to pay for whats in the trade itself, not all of them at once. Thanks!

EDIT:

There are 21 Bone Sceptres and 1 Golden Geraptiku Talisman left, PM or neomail me if you want them. Same prices listed above.

Hi I have a baby paint brush in the trading post that I would like to sell. If interested please PM me or make an offer on my trade. Thanx!

EDIT: This item has been sold!

I have a red tonu morphing potion up in my trades (Skylar_noel)

I want 215K pure...can't get nm but just offer 215K + a junk item and it's urs.

I have a disco petpet paint brush too. It's not up in my trades cause they're too full of the dumb WC pieces I keep getting doubles of! But if u want it send me a message here and I'll set up a trade. I want 188K for it.

Sold!

Tonu Morphing potion is still up there though....anyone want it?

Hi I havee a Pink Symol that I recieved from a random event yesterday. It will be in the trading post for the next 6 hours. The best offer before 5pm NST will get this pink petpet. I'm saving for a Pink paintbrush!

• 2 weeks later...

Over the next day or so my shop is going to be filled with jellies, bottles of sand, and a few stamps. All prices are checked against the shop wiz. I'm clearing out my gallery to make room for my new gallery that I will be creating in the near future! check out my shop!

I have a Prancing Pink Uni Toy I would like to find a new owner for :) If anyone is interested, please mail me, I am willing to make a pretty good deal .... but please check the value before making any offer.

♥ Thanks ♥

I have a Secret Laboratory Map piece (the one with a slight ledge and a lot of sky) on TP. The link is http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=349411719

EDIT: Sorry, sold - hadn't expected it to go in under 2 minutes!!!!!!