What is the best aisha color?

lexielu22

Never been a big fan of Aishas, but I would really love an Alien Aisha. Christmas, Skunk, Tyrannian, Shadow and Mutant are also appealing.

Favourite Aisha colours? I'm normally fond of these ones:

4.png

Alien- Very rare, only obtainable via the Lab Ray or a FFQ. There is no Alien Paint Brush available.

4.png

Desert- Costs 3,400,000 NP for the Paint Brush.

4.png

Disco- Costs 370,000 NP for the Paint Brush.

4.png

Pirate- Costs 1,000,000 NP for the Paint Brush. If you get lucky with the Anchor Management daily, there's a slim chance of scoring a Pirate Paint Brush.

4.png

White- Costs 2,300,000 NP for the Paint Brush.

4.png

Zombie- Costs 7,300,000 NP for the Paint Brush. Getting lucky with a Fountain Faerie Quest is also very efficient if you don't want to spend big Neopoints on the Paint Brush.

Alien is my favourite. :) I'm hoping I get lucky and get one. I'm still trying to decide which one of my pets to make Alien if I get a FFQ- I kind of like the idea of my booksmart pet being the alien (observing Neopian society to bring knowledge back to their species, etc), but I tend to have my other pet, my battle pet, active, and I want to see hir more. :D Besides, my alien could be malevolent, so being a strong battle pet could work? :D (but then I would have the fear of a random colour chaning event. Alas, what to do?!)

It is always so hard to decide if you should keep your favorite pet active because if you have an expencive color then you could get a random event to change color or do something to it :( I hate making desicions they are so hard :( but I love alien and baby on almost all species though good luck on getting alien!

Alien is my favourite. :) I'm hoping I get lucky and get one. I'm still trying to decide which one of my pets to make Alien if I get a FFQ- I kind of like the idea of my booksmart pet being the alien (observing Neopian society to bring knowledge back to their species, etc), but I tend to have my other pet, my battle pet, active, and I want to see hir more. :D Besides, my alien could be malevolent, so being a strong battle pet could work? :D (but then I would have the fear of a random colour chaning event. Alas, what to do?!)

i go with angelic wing,royal and glowing is cute!even disco and royal girl

As many have said before me, Alien Aisha is the best colour in my opinion because it's so rare.

I also like the 8-Bit Aisha.

2.png

Other than those two, I'm really not fan of Aishas so my third pick would be invicible. :P

2.png

I love Aishas, obviously. I know they are not very popular, in fact I see a lot of people here saying they don't like them much. Let's see.....Oh my, there are way too many colours I like! I want to say I love them ALL, but that would be a bit much.

I suppose I like Darigan, Maraquan, and Faerie the best.

4.png

4.png

4.png

Desert as well....

4.png

and Alien is nice too, but I never really wanted one for whatever the reason.

4.png

I love my Darigan Aisha. I don't care if she's converted, she's still beautiful. :)

4.png

I don't think you've ever seen Hikaru, my Red Aisha on a side account. Yeah, he's probably always going to be Red.

4.png

I think I'd really like a Maraquan Aisha. However, I need to write a character for her first before I go ahead with that plan.

Baby is adorable, but I also like Desert, Ghost, Pirate, and Tyrannian. I have a UC Darigan one but not a fan of their converted counterpart. Doesn't look sinister enough for me xD

Baby is adorable, but I also like Desert, Ghost, Pirate, and Tyrannian. I have a UC Darigan one but not a fan of their converted counterpart. Doesn't look sinister enough for me xD

Lucky you, you have a UC Darigan!? Maybe I am a little jealous. But not much. ^^

I like Baby Aishas - I have one myself ^^ She's the cutest thing ever.

Also Plushie, Maraquan & for some reason I like Ghost :) Zapped an Alien Aisha once, but I don't really like them so much so I kept zapping..