Your rank: What is it.

I think it ends on the 24th of June. You're not alone! I've been slacking off too! :sad01_anim:

Ah, thank you! Some of my slacking couldn't be helped, because of visitors and exams, but I have had a few free days where I didn't play any YYB. Oops...

That's another about another week, eh? I should be able to reach my target, but I have family coming down. Gonna have work extra hard these next few days!

I just got Rank 17 and I am hoping to get to the All Star Rank20 before the end of the Altador Cup finale. I need 100 gamepoints now to get to each higher rank so more computer time for me and less other np points being earnt till then I guess

I'm at Rank 24 and my goal was Rank 40. As the end got closer, I decided to at least beat my previous high of rank 27 last year. Unfortunately, I am without internet service at my home and it doesn't look like it'll get turned back on until the first of the month , well after the tournament has ended. I'm using internet service at a library and trying to get in some good plays these last few days. I'm hoping to get at least Rank 25 and move up another shield color.

Unfortunately, still on Rank 12. I still have such a long way to go and the Cup will be over in less than a week....all I can say is thank gods for coffee!

Rank 19...and I'm too exhausted to play any more. I guess I still have 5 days, so I can dilly-dally a bit, but my goal was rank 22 and I don't see that happening anymore (unless something changes and we do get a match against MI...or another match against Darigan Citadel since I can't help but play my butt off against them).

I'm at rank 2 right now and I really want to make it to rank 3. According to the rank calculator

I'm less than 10 Slushie Slinger games away, but I think the numbers are off by a few. As

long as I can either earn in the Altador Cup or buy on the trading post a few new wearables

I'll be happy.

I've been rank 13 for a week now. The temperatures are just so high I can't sit by computer anymore. Neither do I have will to play any of the games..

It's a shame, since I won't be able to participate in the AC next year, I at least wanted to be good this year..

Hit all-star on the 11th. Slacked the entire third round and now I'm almost rank 22, but I would have to essentially max out all 3 side games each day to have a chance of hitting double all-star.

aka lol nope

Currently level 19 with 48 more yooyu wins to level 20.

BTW, are there level that is more than 20? I thought that is the highest levels. And what is the amount to max out the side games? I never know there is a limit your can play each day.

BTW, are there level that is more than 20? I thought that is the highest levels. And what is the amount to max out the side games? I never know there is a limit your can play each day.

For Neopets? There is no official rank that is higher than All-Star (Rank Level 20). There are ranks that are beyond 20 according to TDN's Altador Cup Rank Calculator (ours goes up to Rank 40).

Max out on side games (correct me if I'm wrong)

Max games for Yooyuball is 300

Max games for Slushie Slinger is 600

Max games for Make Some Noise is 1200

...and max games for Shootout Showdown is 1200

All of this is per day. If you go beyond the max caps, your further score will not be counted for the rest of the day and you'll have to wait until tomorrow so you can send in scores for the AC games.

I'm at rank 5 now. :D I would like to rank up one today, but we will see! I'm supposed to be making some cookies and scones today (My girlfriend's mum and her nieces are going to come over this weekend for a visit, so I want to make sure there is actually some food in the house, lol) so who knows how much playing I'll get done. :)