Your rank: What is it.

I'm at rank 5 now. :D I would like to rank up one today, but we will see! I'm supposed to be making some cookies and scones today (My girlfriend's mum and her nieces are going to come over this weekend for a visit, so I want to make sure there is actually some food in the house, lol) so who knows how much playing I'll get done. :)

Making cookies is the reason I lagged behind so much these past few days (totally worth it!). Never made scones, though. Good luck in making it to rank 6. :)

Making cookies is the reason I lagged behind so much these past few days (totally worth it!). Never made scones, though. Good luck in making it to rank 6. :)

Hahah, cookies are always worth it! :D

Thanks! Luck getting to All Star too! :D

Level 15. I doubt I'll be able to make it to all-Star, once again (But Hopefully at least rank 19, because it has green gems and a gold shield. :D)

All those who have made it to All-Star already clearly live in the US where school gets out in the end of May. I hate my school district for getting out so late. Y U NO CONFORM?

I'm all-star and I live in Canada

Assuming you get home at 4pm (lets say PST just to make you have less time), you still have a solid 8 hours of playtime before the new day. You can easily max out SOSD and play a bunch of MSN as well.

Then you can get a solid 6 hours of sleep if you wake up at 6 in the morning for school. Plenty of time.

I've been stuck at Rank 7 for about a week because the heat has been terrible here so I haven't wanted to be on my laptop, and I've also been busy. But I'm gonna try to play as much as I can to rank up at least once more before the end of the AC.

Hit All-Star I think on Day 5ish, hit Rank 8 on Day 1 and then was doing at minimum 105 games of YYB a day with one other max, two SOSD maxes, and 2 200 game days. At this point according to AbsoluteCorruption I'm at rank 37 (and should hit 38 by the end of the day) and nearly Triple All-Star, which is my goal.

According to TDN's rank calculator I'm Rank 37 as well.

I made it to level 15, now I'm working on level 16. Unfortunately Neopets seems to be fairly up and down for me, which makes it slightly more frustrating. Not sure I need the Altador Cup to be more time consuming than usual!

Yush! Finally made it to Allstar! Time to hibernate for the next week. So. Tired... :sleeping_03anim:

Yush! Finally made it to Allstar! Time to hibernate for the next week. So. Tired... :sleeping_03anim:

Congrats! :D That's fantastic! Your team loves you. <3

And finally I hit my personal goal of Triple All-Star, Rank 38 now...

Oh man, 2 days to go and who knows if the tiebreaker will count if we play the Practice Team...now what!?

38 is triple All-Star? I thought that 60 would be triple, since 20x3=60...

Im rank 3 now,YES LEVEL UP!I was rank 1 like 10 days ago.

I'm currently at rank 18

It's pretty tuff to keep going at the same pace (since the 4th round started i've doubled the amount of plays in all games except for SS) but i should be able to get to all-star by tomorrow.

Hopefully (If I don't burn myself out) :rolleyes_anim:

Congrats! :D That's fantastic! Your team loves you. <3

Thank you. And i love my team right back, which is why I'm continuing to play today. ('cause who needs sleep)

I think AbsoluteCorruption was going off the prize shop totals, since All-Star is 16,000 prize points, 38 is 48,000 or triple.

Oooh! Okay, that makes sense. :) Thanks for clearing that up!

Thank you. And i love my team right back, which is why I'm continuing to play today. ('cause who needs sleep)

:3 -gives you cookies-

Here was my goal. For today, and tomorrow: 200 games of YYB per day. So, by tomorrow afternoon which I think is the last day, I'll get All Star. And, if there is an extra day, even better. But I'm still gonna try and meet my goal now anyway.

Unfortunately, I got sick. So - that has slowed down my game playing today. I hope I'll be better tomorrow. It's inconvenient to not have a laptop but a PC which I clearly cannot take to bed with me.

Rank 4, because I played my heart out the first bracket, then had a vacation the whole second bracket, came back and still didn't understand the bracket placings or any of the new stuff... so I quit. I just see the results each day now. :rolleyes_anim:

Yay, I reached my new target of Rank 10! I'm glad I don't have to play another Yooyuball match for another year... heheheh.