The AC VII Results Thread

Kreludor getting beaten in Yooyuball by Tyrannia? I'm stunned to notice that some powerhouse teams are losing luster.

I know there's only 2 days left of the AC, and I have a feeling that Mystery Island may win the Altador Cup if Kreludor starts to lose their sweeping luster.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeeesh, what a day. Congratulations to Altador and Tyrannia (TY was a back-up team of mine) on their surprising results! And once again Haunted Woods misses out on a sweep because of our YYB play. That's definitely something we need to focus on next year, we've had one YYB win.

*sob* Good job Tyrannia, you all must have worked hard....*sniffle* I'm gonna play my fingers to the bone today! No breaks for anything! I'm determined to prove the ridiculous trolls and haters on the neoboards wrong and earn our win this year! *super-saiyan mode activated* :evil:

I seriously wonder how many Krawk Islanders are still playing at this point. I get that we weren't going to win the gold but come on, at least play every day.

Same thing as last year, "Oh, it's just Moltara" and then we lost YYB (although it helped us in the end since we got the 4th seed from it instead of the 3rd). I played 150 games of YYB so I did my job I know that much. Altador probably played only YYB.

Congratulations to them though, and to Tyrannia, the upsetters of the Cup. Thankfully someone beat Kreludor at least once this year. Not the draw Darigan managed of course. I was starting to wonder if KD could even be beaten at this point.

My congratulations however falls a little short because winning unfortunately is for nothing more than pride. If it would actually help you move up in the bracket then I'd feel happier, but once again we stay 3rd and winless in YYB with an awful record.

I am feeling pretty annoyed by the results today, we had a ton of scores and in some areas that we lost in we had more scores in than MI did... Guess the off-forum members of MI must have made a big difference.

I seriously wonder how many Krawk Islanders are still playing at this point. I get that we weren't going to win the gold but come on, at least play every day.

I still play, but just not as much. I'm gonna play some MSN and SOSD today. I was slacking on the 20th and 21st, though.

If Tyrannia beats us today, I might join them next year. :P

:( I haven't been playing at all really these past few days. It's not because I've lost motivation but rather because real life decided to metaphorically punch me in the face. I will be online more often for the last few days hopefully.

Edit

Here are yesterday's results.

26jIS.png

Edited by tamashiiresonance

...and Haunted Woods broke the sweep streak record for Meridell in MSN.

Yes Ryan, as awkward as it is for Tyrannia to beat Kreludor in Yooyuball and us failing to beat Kreludor, I'm not going to back down today as long as there's good prizes at stake!

Woo, I am glad we got our groove back on!

Good job, Faerieland! 2 wins and a draw? I think that's the best they've done so far this year! :O

Dang. Maraqua was so close to getting a sweep. Makes sense the loss would be in Slushie Slinger though. Good job Altador. :yes:

Way to go Fishies! :thumbsup:

Awww yeaahh! Thought we would be swept by Meridell, turns out I was wrong. Good job team, we're the only ones to have not been swept in this bracket.

Can I just say I'm really proud of Faerieland right now. Like seriously... two wins :D Good for them.

I'm sorry KI, I love you and what you did to TNT today with the boards, but you are now our plaything.

Did I miss something.. again? lol

I think Brightvale overtook Roo Island for 4th place as well as Terror Mountain moving up over Haunted Woods. First time I've seen a bracket change since Day 1. I was wondering if they'd ever move.

I'm sorry KI, I love you and what you did to TNT today with the boards, but you are now our plaything.

Not sure what you mean, I've been off the boards for a while.

Hahaha, you guys didnt see? - TNT won't let KILL make boards anymore cause all the KILLers made a bunch of innapropriate board titles all at once. Now TNT gets rid of ANY KILL boards.

Pfft, not surprised at all that it would happen at all. Some people on KILL are jerks, they ganged up on me and that's why I stopped going there. Although I saw KILL boards when I checked this morning. The same KILL board is still up, the parlay one.

Soo.. I was gonna post the results but apparently we don't get to see them today?

ALTADOR CUP IS OVER

The Altador Cup Committee is doing the last of its tabulations before announcing this year's results. Provided that a tie breaker is not needed, the tournament's final outcome will be revealed as part of June 26th's news, so be sure to check back then!

I guess that's it then.... and now we wait :D

I thought that DC would have gotten a full win yesterday, but it was well played against the guys from Krawk Island.

I still think Kreludor took first place, and DC for 4th.

(awaits his All-Star trophy)

Announcements