The AC VII Results Thread

Aaaand today we're against Kiko Lake, a team we've always had trouble with. :shiftyeyes_anim:

Don't lose hope. Kiko Lake is exhausted. Look at our schedule before facing you guys:

MQ MI MD MI

You might be able to sneak in a win somewhere because it'll be hard for us to exercise complete dominion over this match.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh joy, this can't get anymore depressing lol.

Yeah and we're up against Kiko Lake, a frustrating team for us. They broke our Shootout Showdown streak two years ago and delivered us some upsets last year.

Don't lose hope. Kiko Lake is exhausted. Look at our schedule before facing you guys:

MQ MI MD MI

You might be able to sneak in a win somewhere because it'll be hard for us to exercise complete dominion over this match.

We've been getting the short stick in bracket draws.....but no matter what I'm not giving up on my team. Sorry to say, but I'm hoping for good tides in our favor.

Not like daily results matter anyway. KL got more proactive due to Stealth, MI from SOTAC and MD/KI have always been big, so it's like we're stuck in a proverbial 5th place sandwich.

Well, at least we're not last.

I'm really starting to feel bad for -

TM, KI, and MQ.

TNT ain't giving them a break.

Yeah we've been getting some tough brackets, but like I've posted before, the ridiculous thing is that we still haven't faced 8 of the other teams so we're going to finish this tournament without ever seeing three of them at minimum.

I'm really starting to thing most of the HW team has given up or exhausted itself. Even I'm finding it difficult to reach my Rank-every-two-days target. Looking like every three days right now. Plus our bracket is pretty boring, we've faced all but one team in it before. Two powerhouses, one large team and two middlers. And we're even doing terrible against the middlers! (no offence to any teams)

Noooooooooo! We're going against DC again. I can't take it anymore! Although, I just got home from helping my friend unpack and decorate her new place (because apparently I'm her own personal interior designer) so I feel bad for not doing much today. I haven't ranked up in 3 days. 3 DAYS! That is unacceptable. I'm gonna use going against DC as incentive to gain another 2 levels today and make up for lost time.

Well....we barely avoided a sweep. Kiko Lake = Terror Mountain's kryptonite

Got a sweep! Yes,... KD.... YES! I don't know why I'm happy we're facing KD, but it just feels like this is going to be an epic match since we got better and better each time we faced them so..... LET'S GO DC!

Today is Shenkuu, and from the results so far we're pretty evenly matched. We drew once, won once and lost twice against them last time, so anything could happen this time. :) MSN is our strong point, but I have no idea how the rest will pan out. There's not been much consistency.

Awww, I'm sorry you guys didn't do better against Shenkuu. :( And then up against us. :( I have hugs if you want them! Hopefully your next bracket is a bit nicer to you.

A ton of sweeps and near sweeps. TM fans should be happy, though. I should probably be satisfied with the results, but I'm kinda sad we drew in YYb, which is the most important game to me. Ah well, good job DC! Until we meet again on the battlefield. *bows*

I'm proud of my team for beating KD's unbeatable YYB record! Great job DCers! :D

EDIT: I mean we didn't beat them, but we broke their PERFECT streak in YYB :)

I played until the last 14 seconds of that match. I maxed SHSH, and played 200 games of YYB using every spare second I had. If we did not pull off a result as great as that, every table in the United States would have been flipped. e-O

A ton of sweeps and near sweeps. TM fans should be happy, though. I should probably be satisfied with the results, but I'm kinda sad we drew in YYb, which is the most important game to me. Ah well, good job DC! Until we meet again on the battlefield. *bows*

Me too. :( But they definitely worked for that draw! Oh well, I hope it spurns us forward to playing harder for the rest of the Cup!

I'm proud of my team for beating KD's unbeatable YYB record! Great job DCers! :D

EDIT: I mean we didn't beat them, but we broke their PERFECT streak in YYB :)

I played until the last 14 seconds of that match. I maxed SHSH, and played 200 games of YYB using every spare second I had. If we did not pull off a result as great as that, every table in the United States would have been flipped. e-O

Good job, you guys! And wow, Squirrel, you are one heck of a player. o.o I wish I had as much dedication as you!

TM got a sweep and our first win in ss.

Congrats! :D You guys deserve to have a sweep. :3

MI! Woah, nice job MI! You showed MD who's boss! But still, they're in 2nd, figures. Oh well, at least we know MD is not really that strong and MI is BEAST!

Oh and good job DC, we didn't sweep, but it's aight, we got the overall win :)

Gratz on Allstar, Dan. :)

Daaaaaang MI. Nice job.

Btw - KD swept MQ. This was the same matchup that decided who got 3rd place last year.

Thanks, and the sweep wasn't really surprising to me, cause even though I wanted to MQ to win a side game, or at least a draw, I couldn't see it happening for MQ.

So many teams are getting affected by this new format. I wonder what would happen if they changed it back to the old format next year. Would KL and MI still be good? Will MQ be on top? Will KD flourish? Agh, so many questions to be answered if TNT switched it back to the old format. :P

Announcements